Chapter 12.5

Warning: This may contain content not suitable for the younger audience. Read at your own risk.

(This is Chapter 12 but it's Silva's P.O.V.)

*****************************************

SILVA'S P.O.V.

"Woah!! It looks pretty and organized." He admiringly said.

"Make yourself at home." I said.

He took his shoes off and went in. He looked at his surroundings and a piano caught his attention.

"Woah... you have a piano here too?" He asked.

"Yeah. That piano is my mom's." I replied.

He went to the piano and sat at the chair.

"Come here!!" He said to me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just hurry up!" I replied.

I went and sat at the chair with him. He opened the piano and tried to play some notes.

"Teach me. What you played earlier." He said to me.

Why do I need to teach him? I can't teach someone! I only know how to play.

"You mean Clair de Lune? But I don't really know how to teach someone..."

"It's fine! If you can play it, surely you can teach as well!"

"O..kay... First you press the a note then a again then F..."

He tried to play what I taught him but he just can't play it.

"I can't play it no matter what I do... You can just play it for me instead! I'll be on your side watching you." He said.

"It's kinda embarrasing though..." I said while blushing.

"Don't be embarrased. It's just me who'll listen to it. There's no other people here other than us."

"Now I'm more embarrased!" I looked away.

"I also want to hear you play the whole song. When we got to the music room earlier, you were about to be finished."

"S.. ure." I replied slowly.

I'll show him what he wants to see.

I played the piece again and got lost in the moment. I was so into playing the piece.

After I was done playing it, I looked so happy and satisfied.

"I gotta change my clothes now." I left and went in my room to change my clothes.

I stripped my clothes and changed my underwear.

"Hey Silva do you have any spare clo-"

I was so embarrased that he saw me like that. He shut the door and left.

Oh my god... He saw every part of me!!

"Knock before you enter!!" I shouted from the other side of the door.

"Oh.. Sorry! I was just gonna ask for some spare clothes because I want to stay here for the night." He replied.

Him? Spend the night here? But... I.. No way!!

"Go home! Your home is not that far away from here!" I said from the other side of the door.

"But we'll be together tomorrow anyway! So I see no point in going home." He replied back.

I just can't convince him huh. How stubborn.

"Fine! You'll sleep on the sofa."

"But it's uncomfortable there! I want to sleep in your bed. I saw that it was king size anyway. We could both fit in there and still keep our distance." He said.