Chapter 4

Warning: This may contain content not suitable for the younger audience. Read at your own risk.

*****************************************

SILVA'S P.O.V.

I left without saying goodbye to Frelix. Will he be sad? Angry? Lonely? I feel so dumb!! Why did I go without saying goodbye to him? I should've atleast waited for him to come back.

I left earlier because I overstayed my welcome and I have a client I have to meet up. He's also 17 years old just like me. I don't really know his name or face, that's why this job is so scary. I don't know about the people I have sex with. All I know is that they want me to eat, lick, slurp, suck, fuck, and wreck their filthy dicks.

I did this job for a reason and one reason only. I actually have a heart disease. My heart beats slower than normal. I did this if it can do something to me other than being sexually abused. I said to myself, if I did this job, will my heart be finally normal? Will I be like the people around me who has a beautiful heart?

But since I started this job last year, my heart didn't change at all. I was just a toilet being used for their sexual desires. I also tried to be involved around girls, but nothing's still changed.

That's when I met him. The first time that I laid my eyes on him, he made my heart beat like crazy. He wanted me to die out of being so in love. He didn't want to use me. He didn't want me to be like the other me who's a fucking dirty slut who craves for his heart to beat normally. He's the only one who knows my secret- that I'm a prostitute.

But whenever I'm not around him anymore, my heart goes back to the way it was. That's why... that's why I want to spend all my time with him.

But will he accept me? The real me? The dirty faggot me who's hiding behind those insincere smiles? I don't know if I have the guts to tell him the real me...

...

I'm almost at the place where I'll meet my client. Nervousness runs through me when I'm always meeting a new client. I know the consequences and I'm ready to take it.

I finally arrived at his place. I don't know what to expect. I took a deep breath and knocked at his door.

*Knock knock*

"Wait a minute!" I heard a familiar voice.

He opened the door and we were both speechless. I saw someone who's very familiar. It's actually my BEST FRIEND.

Ace Jolter - A jolly, loud, and energetic man. But on the inside, he's actually a total drama queen. They say he looks handsome, but he's not really my type. He's popular around the girls, so we rarely hang out.

Besides, I also have a group of friends who's all girls. I'm the only guy in our group so the rumours say that I'm a playboy. They just don't know that I'm actually not straight.

This is actually the first time that I went to his house. Even though we've been friends since middle school. Who would've thought about running into your best friend at your job?!

"A-ace?!" My jaw dropped to the floor. "Wh-what?? are you??" I was so shocked that I didn't know what to say.

"Coming from you, Mr. Prostitute!!" He shouted as loud as a speaker.

"Shhh!!! What if someone hears you?! You're underage so you'll get in trouble if they find out that you rented out a prostitute!"

"Huh. Don't know if I'm really the one who'll get in trouble."

This is bad! This is bad!! This is bad!!!

"Why did you rent out a guy anyway? Don't tell me... you're not gay.. are you?"

He didn't reply to my question.

"Hey! Answer me!"

I kept bugging him but he still won't answer. It was the first time I saw him that quiet.

I entered his house and went straight into the living room.

"Hey! Who told you that you could just barge in whenever you like?!" He annoyingly said.

"So you finally spoke huh. Why didn't you answer my question earlier? Is it because it's true? Don't worry I won't judge you. We're best pals and I'll accept you for whoever you are. You already know that I'm gay so it'll only be fair if you said it too."

After a moment of silence, he finally said a word.

"I-... I'm..."

"What? Say it clearly!"

"I'm not gay! Seriously dude. What the hell were you thinking?" He agressively said to me.

"Woah. Calm down. If that's it... then why did you rented out a guy instead of a girl?"

"No particular reason.. I was just bored."

"Bored huh. So because you're bored, you wanted to have sex with a guy? What a nice way to satisfy your boredom."

"It's not that! I didn't plan to have sex with a guy in the first place! I just thought that it was a scam so I played with the site a little."

Scam huh. What a nice excuse.

"Anyway, leave now if you don't have anything else to do."

He dragged me out but I resisted.

"Come on dude! Give me a break. I'll just stay here for a little longer. It was a long night and I'm so tired. Let's play some games if you have some."

"No! Leave now!" He shouted.

"Duuude. Fine. If you don't want to get the games then I'll just go and get it."

Argh. He just don't want me to have a break.

I stood up and walked up to his room to get the games.

"N-no!!! You can't enter!!" He shouted at me.

As I was about to open the door, my phone rang.

"Hello? Who is this?"

*To be continued...*