Chapter 9

Warning: This may contain content not suitable for the younger audience. Read at your own risk.

*****************************************

ACE'S P.O.V.

"I fell in love with Frelix at first sight." Eon said twice.

Tears came rushing down my eyes.

Eh..? W-what's... this?

"Dude... why are you crying?" Eon said worringly.

"I-it's... nothing!! Really!! It's.. just...!! The pebble from earlier is still in my eye...!"

I turned around to wipe my tears and pretended to take out the small pebble.

"C'mon dude... you had me worried there for a second." Eon sighed. "Let's go now. Classes already started."

"I can't! The nurse put me in charge in here."

"The hell's with that nurse? Putting a patient in charge... well, can't blame him though... you don't really look like you're sick." *laughs*

I annoyingly pushed him away.

"Woah... sorry dude... I'll just have to wait in here with you then! You'll be lonely. Poor Ace." *laughs again*

Why the hell is he making fun of me? I'm like super annoyed right now.

"Leave me alone! I can wait here on my own! The teacher must be waiting for you in class."

"Nope! I already got permission to skip classes."

I tried to push him again one more time but he resisted.

"Fine then! You'll just have to entertain the students that will come and I'll go to sleep!" I annoyingly said to him and went to my bed and hid in the blanket.

"Hey hey...!! No sleeping! I wanted to talk to you more about Frelix!"

On the other hand, I want to know what made him like Frelix.

He went to me and forcefully removed my blanket.

"Fine...! Just don't remove my blanket. It's cold."

I got up and covered myself with the blanket that he just removed.

"I want to know something first." I asked him.

"What? Better not be if I masturbated to him yet or not. I'll kill you." He said with thretening eyes.

"The fuck...?! That's not what I'm asking..!"

But I'm lowkey kinda curious now...

"Anyway, why didn't you tell him your real name? After you've hung out a couple of times... he still doesn't know?"

"Oh..! That! Yeah... he's quite stubborn... I tried to tell him but he didn't wanna know. He'd rather call me Silva 'cause he said he liked that name."

I chuckled.

Silva? He liked that name? But I didn't like it... guess we're opposites then...

"Oh... makes sense now... By the way, what did you like about him?

I hesitated to ask him that question but I wanted to know.

"Me too.." He said.

"Me too..? What do you mean?" I was so confused.

"I want to know the reason too... It just sorta... happened. I just felt like he was the one who I needed the most."