Chapter 14

Warning: This may contain content not suitable for the younger audience. Read at your own risk.

*****************************************

SILVA'S P.O.V.

We arrived at the amusement park 10 minutes before 10 o'clock. He parked his car and we went to the amusement park.

"Why do you wanna go here anyway?" I asked him.

"There's a cosplay event today and I don't wanna miss this chance!" He said exitingly.

"Woah! There's a lot of cosplayers here! I wish I could cosplay too." Frelix said with happy eyes.

"Let's eat breakfast first. You don't wanna be hungry while enjoying here." I said to him.

"Yeah sure! What do you wanna eat? Is ramen fine?" He asked.

"Ramen in the morning? Are you out of your mind? We should have a proper breakfast." I lectured him.

"But your ramen yesterday was absolute bomb and I just wanted to eat more. But okay. We should eat pancakes and bacon instead." He replied.

I'm flattered that he liked my ramen, but we need to eat a proper meal or I won't see his abs again.

We went to a stall that sells waffles and bacon. We bought some and ate it and continued to have fun in the amusement park.

"Hey Silva! Let's take a picture with that Rem cosplayer!" He said.

"Okay." I replied.

We went to the Rem cosplayer to take a picture.

This is my first picture with him... I shall treasure this forever.

"Thank you!" We said to the Rem cosplayer.

After that, we went to meet lots more cosplayers. We took a picture with every one we meet.

"Hey, Frelix! Don't you want to try the rides too?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah, sure! There was a lot of cool cosplayers so I forgot about the rides." He replied.

We went to different rides such as rollercoasters, the pirate's ship and many more. He said he wanted to try the haunted house but I didn't wanna try it since I'm scared.

"Why don't you wanna try the haunted house? It's fine! You can hold onto me if you're really that scared." Frelix said.

"Really?! Then let's go!" I excitingly said.

We went into the haunted house and I gripped his arm tightly.

"Rawr!" A lady jumped out.

"Ah!" I screamed.

Frelix laughed at me.

"Why are you laughing?!" I said while being emberrased.

"You're just too funny when you're getting scared." Frelix continued laughing.

We got out of the haunted house.

"You can let go now." Frelix said.

"Oh..! Yeah... Sorry!" I let go of Frelix's arm.

We tried other rides after that and while we were having so much fun, time passed by and it was already 5 o'clock in the evening.

"Let's go to the ferris wheel so we can see all the cosplayers from up there!" Frelix said.

"Uhm..." I stuttered.

"What? Let's go already!"

"But..!"

He dragged me inside the ferris wheel.

"Look! We can see all the cosplayers from up here!" He said.

My eyes were closed the whole time.

"Why are your eyes closed? Don't you want to see the cosplayers?" He asked.

"No!! It's not that. It's just... I'm scared of heights." I was trembling with fear.

He took of his jacket off and went beside me and cuddled me so I won't be scared.

"It's fine. You won't fall from here. I got you." Frelix said.

It's true that I won't fall from this height, but instead, I've already fallen for you.

You smell like sunflowers. Is it because of my shampoo? Your body heat is against mine so I'm really warm... And you really care about me. You don't want me to get scared.

"Sorry... for not listening to you back there. I should now rethink my actions before doing them. I won't make you scared again." He said with a soft voice.

"Uhm... what's this that's poking me?" He asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Down there." He pointed at my pants.

Shit!!! I'm hard! Is it because of what he said?!

"Oh... uhm..! That's because I was thinking about that Rem cosplayer's boobs." I nervously said.

"Take it off." He said.

"W-what..?" I was confused.

"Take your pants off. I'll help you with that. Friends help out each other, right? And besides, back at your house you were hard, remember? So I'll just have to take responsibility and help you pleasure yourself." He clarified.

"But... that's... people will see... and we'll make a mess." I replied nervously.

"People won't see from up here. And I also saw that you had tissues in your bag."

He took my pants off and started to stroke my hard dick.

"W-wait..!"

"What? We already started it. Won't it be a bother if we just stopped midway?" He said.

"Yeah.. but!"

Ah... this feels so good... His hand is touching my dick. It's so pleasurable. I even forgot that I'm scared of height. All my attention was put into him.

I held my mouth so I won't moan.

"You can make some noise if you want. No one will hear except the two of us." He said.

He removed my hand from my mouth and I made a lot of noise.

"Ah... Nngh.... Ughn..!!"

"Frelix... I feel like... I'm gonna..."

"AHH!!!" I came in his hand.

"Did you find it pleasurable?" He asked.

"Y-yeah..." I embarrasingly replied.

"Ah... I'm also getting hard from thinking of that Rem cosplayer." He said.

He's hard too?!

"Seems like you're still hard. Why don't we help out each other?" He said.

He unzipped his pants and a huge cock bounced off.

"Here. Stroke it really slowly so I won't come that fast." He said.

I- I'm... I'm gonna help him masturbate?!

I put my hand in his cock and his hand on mine and we started to stroke each others dicks.

"Ahh... Hahhh... Nnghh... Unghh... Ah..."

I moaned quite loudly but he was just quiet.

"You're really liking my hand, don't you?" He asked.

"It's not that!! It's just... I was thinking of that Rem cosplayer!" I said nervously.

"Silva... I think..."

"Yeah.. me too!!"

We both came at the same time.

"NGNH!!!!"

*To be continued...*