Chapter 10

Warning: This may contain content not suitable for the younger audience. Read at your own risk.

*****************************************

FRELIX'S P.O.V.

What's taking Silva so long? It's the last period of the day and I haven't even had lunch yet 'cause I was waiting for him to come back.

After a moment, the two arrived at our classroom. They interrupted the discussion.

"Sorry! We were managing the clinic 'cause the nurse ran an errund." Ace said while he was out of breath.

"Okay, Mr. Jolter, Mr. Jones. You may now go to your seat. The classes will end soon so just take it easy. I have an announcement to make so listen for a while. I see you're quite exhausted. Did someone chase you?" The teacher jokingly said.

"O...kay..?" Ace replied.

They entered the classroom and while going to their seats, Silva handed me a letter. It says:

"Meet me after school later."

Okay... if he says so...

The teacher made his announcement and dismissed the class.

I went to Silva after.

"Why?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to hang out with you again! Have you eaten your lunch yet?

"Now that you mention it, no." I put my hand at my stomach.

"Alright then! Let's eat at my favorite restaurant! It's quite far though... but I'm sure you'll like my favorite dish there." He joyfully said.

"Don't worry... I have a car. It's in the parking lot."

"Oh.. Really?"

"Yeah.. go take a look at it."

"Sure!"

We were about to go to the parking lot but Silva was about to invite Ace.

"W-wait!" I reached for him.

"Why...?" He asked.

"Um... it's just that...."

"That... what..?" He looked at me closer.

"N-nothing..!"

"Oh! Okay..." He then went to invite Ace.

SILVA'S P.O.V.

"Dude wanna-" I was interrupted because a hoard of girls suddenly raided him.

"That's Mr. Popular Guy for you. I'll guess I'll just have to eat alone with Frelix."

"Dude... save me!!" I heard him saying but just ignored him.

It was a sudden realization that I'll have to eat with him alone.

Wait... wait... wait a minute!! I have to eat with him alone?! Is this what they call a... lunch date?! Oh my god... I'm getting so nervous... and excited at the same time. But...! No!! I'm not mentally prepared yet! That's why I tried to drag Ace with us.. I'll be bad if I cancel it 'cause I already had Frelix's hopes up and I can't invite Ace 'cause there's no way I'll get past through that many girls. What should I do?? What should I.. do?!! *intense sweating*

"Uhm... Frelix... let's go now." I said to him.

"O-oh yeah. Let's go." His short reply.

We then left our classroom and headed for the parking lot. As we got there, I saw a Tesla because it was standing out from the other cars.

Wait.. why are we heading towards that Tesla? Don't tell me...

"Here we are. This is my car." Frelix pointed at the Tesla.

Woah!! He's handsome, smart, hot, and rich?!!

We entered the Tesla and at the moment that I sat the passenger's seat, it was so comfy.

He went and got closer to me.

W-w-wha...t???!! I panicked.

He reached in for the seatbelt and wrapped me around it.

"Gotta stay safe." He said.

He's worried about me...? No no no!! He's just following the law..

We drove to the restaurant and I gave him directions.

"And here you turn right-- hey!"

He didn't follow my direction because he said it was traffic on that road so we just took the highway. The problem is, I don't know the route when it's coming from the highway. After we got lost many times, we arrived at the place.

It's not my fault for being lost! I said to take the highway but he said it was traffic. Well, never mind that. Atleast we arrived safely.

He parked his car and we went in the restaurant.

"Table for two please." I said to the waiter.

"Uh... sorry sir but we're stacked on costumers today. You'll need to wait for atleast an hour for a table. But if you like, we have a table for a single person. You two could fit in there if you'd like." The waiter replied.

In that tight space? Sure we could fit but... that close to Frelix?! I don't think I could eat well...

"It's fine, Silva. I'm not that hung-" Frelix's words discontinued because I heard his stomach growled.

"Don't push yourself. You need to eat." I replied to him.

"It's nothing-" His words discontinued again because his stomach growled louder. He was embarrased. I chuckled a little bit.

"We'll take the table, ma'am." I said to the waiter.

"Okay, sir!" The waiter then brought us to the table.

I've dined here for so many times now, so I know that the table was going to be small. We shared a chair that could fit us both. Though it was so tight we could barely move but our hands.

"Two hamburg steaks, please. And two colas." I ordered us our meal.

"Coming right up in 10 minutes, sir." The waiter replied.

Okay... so... this is getting... awkward.

"I'll just go to the bathroom for a second." I said to Frelix.

"O..kay." He replied.

I got to the bathroom and locked myself.

Oh my god... Oh my god... Oh my god...!!

I looked at myself in the mirror and I was so red.

Okay... calm yourself. I said to myself. I took a deep breath, and breath out. I was in the bathroom for about 7 minutes just to kill time. After that, I got out and went back to our table.

"What took you so long?" He asked.

"I... uh... there's people in there that were taking so long." I repied.

"But I didn't see any-"

"Okay!!! Our food is here!" I interrupted what's he's saying.

"Two hamburg steaks and two colas" The waiter then gave our meal.

Okay.. so how are we supposed to eat?! Our shoulders are brushing against each other so we can only use our other hand.

"Want me to feed you?" Frelix suddenly said.

*To be continued...*