Chapter 8

Warning: This may contain content not suitable for the younger audience. Read at your own risk.

*****************************************

FRELIX'S P.O.V.

"Let go of me! I can walk on my own." I irritatingly said to ace.

"Just hurry up and stop complaining. We'll never keep up with Eon if you're just gonna complain." he forcefully said.

We ran hurriedly to find Eon.

We were looking at the hallway searching the rooms one by one.

I searched our classroom but he was not there.

"He's not in here." I said.

"Same here. But I might know where he is." said Ace.

"You know? Where?" I asked.

He asked me to follow him. We went at the music room. We heard a piano playing.

"Here." he pointed out the music room.

"There? You mean the music room? What's he doing there?"

"Just shut up and see for yourself."

Ace opened the door and we witnessed a beautiful man playing the piano.

He continued to play the piano until the piece he was playing was done.

"Oh... you found me already?" said Eon.

"Of course dude. We play the piano when we were little and I know that you play it to calm yourself." Ace said then he patted Eon's back.

"S-sorry... for leaving just like that."

"Don't mind it. We were totally the ones at fault so we should be the ones apologizing. I'm sorry Sil- I mean..!! Eon."

Shit..! I slipped again...

"Don't worry about it. I forgive you. There's no people around so you're free to call me Silva. Just be careful next time, okay?" Eon smiled at me.

"Me too... I'm s-sor-" Ace stopped what he was saying.

Ace then went back to our classroom without saying goodbye.

"Ace--!!" I was about to stop him but I was already too late.

"Don't worry about him. That's just the real Ace. He's active and loud on the outside, but a dramatic idiot on the inside. He'll be back to normal once I talk to him." Eon said.

"That piece you were playing- It sounded beautiful. Especially because you were the one playing it."

Eon suddenly looked back.

"Sil..va..?"

"Oh.. that was Clair de Lune by Claude Debussy. That piece always calms me down whenever I hear it. It was the song my mom used to play me... though she's dead now."

"Sorry... for reminding you."

"Don't sweat it! It's been a long time now and I've moved on already. Let's go now. Break time is already over."

We left the music room and went back to our classroom.

ACE'S P.O.V.

Why? Why did he forgive just him like that? Shouldn't he be mad at Frelix for saying that name? What if someone might know him? So why? Why is he like that to him?

I left the music room crying while I go back to our classroom. I went to the bathroom first to fix my crying face.

I can't go back like this! My face is swollen... I should go to the clinic instead to rest...

As I was walking to the clinic, I collided with a senior of mine. I didn't really had the chance to take a look at his face since mine is all swollen and red so I just looked down.

"S-sorry..! I didn't see where I was going..." I apologized but still won't look at him.

"Were you crying in there?" He grabbed me by the back of my uniform.

"Let go...! It was just a small pebble that went into my eye!" I irritatingly said.

He let go of my uniform so I took the chance to run at the clinic.

Who was that..? His voice was really deep... What does he want from me? He's so tall so I couldn't see him...

SILVA'S P.O.V.

We went inside the classroom but didn't see Ace.

"Huh? Where's Ace? Have you seen him?" I asked a classmate of ours.

"Don't know... someone said he's in the clinic..." She replied.

"Okay! Thank you!"

I went to Frelix to say that I'm going to the clinic to see Ace. He said he wanted to go too but I said I wanted to talk to him alone since Ace won't speak unless I'm the only one talking to him. I got permission to skip my classes from my teacher. I then went to the clinic.

ACE'S P.O.V.

I was all alone at the clinic since the nurse said that he had an errund to run. He said that I should let the students in and tell them to wait for him. I then heard a knock from the door.

*Knock knock*

"C-come in...!" I shouted.

I was in a bed with curtains covering me so I didn't know who went in.

"Please wait for a while as the nurse is running a little errund." I said to the one who went in.

That person then slowly went into my bed since I can see him from his silhouette.

"Where are you-"

That person then opened the curtains. It was Eon.

"Dude what are you doing here? Sudden sickness? Why is your face like that? Were you crying?" He asked me worriedly.

"T-that's not it! It was just a small pebble that went into my eye!" I looked away.

"So that's enough reason for you to go to the clinic?" He suspiciously said.

"What are you doing here anyway?! To look at my pitiful face?" I replied angrily.

"Piti- T-that's not it! I was here to pick you up since classes already started." He said.

"Leave me be! Who's that Frelix anyway? You didn't even say a thing about him."

"O-oh... I forgot. We met because he rented me out."

Rented him out?! That handsome guy?! Is gay?! Does that mean they... did it?

"It's not what you're thinking! Get this, he rented me out because he wanted a friend not because he wanted to have sex. Can you believe it? That handsome nerd wanted to be my friend." He said as he laughs.

I was shocked at what he just said.

"Handsome nerd? You mean him? He's a nerd?" I said.

"Yeah... I come to his house from time to time to watch anime."

I giggled. I laughed so hard at what he said.

"Dude!!! HAHAHAHA!! That guy is very funny. No wonder you weirdos became friends!" I said while laughing so hard.

"But the first time I met him, I fell in love at first sight." He said while smiling.

"W-w-wha...t..? D-do... you... mean?" My words were breaking as I said that.

"I fell in love with Frelix at first sight." Eon said twice.

Fell... in.. love...? With... Frelix?

My laughing state suddenly disappeared and I was so shocked that I didn't know what to feel when he said that. I became silent.

*To be continued...*