Chapter 1

Warning: This may contain content not suitable for the younger audience. Read at your own risk.

*****************************************

On a small, cramped, apartment lives a 17-year-old boy who is a shut-in otaku named Frelix Nizuka. He is tall, fair-skinned, and has a great physique. His looks are incomparable. His black, silky hair makes him stand out. Despite his beautiful looks, he actually has no friends and is a loner.

FRELIX'S P.O.V.

One evening, I suddenly had the urge to make some friends.

"Watching anime day to night never tires me out. But it must be fun to atleast have some friends to talk to." I uttered as I sighed.

But since I'm socially awkward and unapproachable, I have a hard time making friends. While browsing the internet to find some good anime to watch, I stumble an ad which says that I can rent out a prostitute.

"Woah. You can actually rent people? I guess I can rent one so he can hang out with me and watch anime together." I excitingly said.

Because of my eagerness to make some friends, I unhesitatingly rented out a boy named Silva.

Thank you for renting out one of our guys, dear client. May you experience all the fun that you can have!

"I wonder if he likes anime too..."

SILVA'S P.O.V

*The next day*

*Ding dong*

"Umm... is Frelix home?" Silva shouted.

"Uhm... Coming!"

Frelix ran hurriedly at the door with excitement.

"You must be.. umm..."

"Silva. I'm the one you rented out. Nice to meet you. I hope I can satisfy you today."

"Please come in."

Does he clean his place? It reaks in here.

"So when are we gonna start?" I asked.

"Start what?"

"You know... you rented me out to have fun right? I bought condoms so you don't need to worry about that."

"Eh?!! Co-condoms? Sorry but you must have the wrong idea." the shocked Frelix said. "Actually.. I rented you out because I have no friends and was hoping that you'd be one."

He has no friends? But he's gorgeous! I'm sure he's popular at school too.

"Oh... so you don't want to have... umm... sex?" I confusingly said.

"No! I'm sorry. I must've wasted your time. You can leave now if you don't want to hang out with me. Here's my payment and sorry for wasting your time."

Woah. It's my first time being rejected. Am I ugly? Do I smell? I thought to myself with a worried face.

"Actually, I would love to! It's kinda strange for me because this is the first time that someone rented me out who doesn't want to have sex." I said. "So what do you wanna do?"

"Watch anime! Do you watch anime?" Frelix asked.

This dude is a nerd? His face doesn't match his personality, huh.

"Ye-yeah. I've watched a couple."

"Let's go to my room!" Frelix excitingly said.

"Do you want anything to drink? Is cola fine?"

"Yeah sure."

I can't believe his room looks like this! 2D girls all over the wall, figurines, and a whole lot of manga.

"Can you pass the remote over there?"

"Yeah. Here you go."

While I was passing the remote to Frelix, I spaced out because I was admiring Frelix's face.

He's really handsome.

"Umm... the remote?"

"Oh ye-yeah. Here."

"Umm... can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Sure. But don't ask anything dirty!"

"Nevermind then."

"What?! What is it? I'm curious now."

"But you said not to ask anything dirty!"

"Just spit it out!"

"Umm... are you still a virgin?"

"What? Are you a pervert?"

"Well... I'm a prostitute so I'm curious about my client sometimes. You look really handsome and I just can't stop imagining how many people you have done it with already."

"I-I'm handsome? Really? I don't think so... But I don't even have a girlfriend... let alone a friend! So of course I'm a vi-virgin!"

"Sorry... for asking."

"It's fine. Anyway, the show is gonna start soon."

*20 minutes later*

"That was amazing! Let's watch another episode." Frelix said.

"Ye-yeah."

I didn't even pay attention to the show because I was just staring at Frelix the whole time.

*4 hours later*

I check my phone to check the time.

*2:00AM*

What? It's 2:00AM already? I didn't even notice!

"Umm... It's getting late already... I should go home now."

"Sorry! We were having so much fun that I didn't even notice the time. It's already dark outside. Do you want to spend the night here?"

Me? Spend the night at your house? I might make a move on you if I do that! I might not control myself!

"Uh-umm... It's fi-fine. I live nearby anyway."

"Is that so? Be safe even if you live nearby."

"Umm..."

"Umm..."

Our words collided with each other.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Umm... I really had lots of fun today... It was my first time experiencing that. Umm... if you don't mind... will you be my friend?"

Am I seriously getting asked to be the friend of this hot nerd?

"O-Of course! I would love to!" I excitingly said.

"Wah!!!!" Frelix jumped with excitement.

"Wah? What?"

"It's nothing... I'm just really happy that I made a friend. Oh I almost forgot! Here's my payment."

"What?"

"I rented you out, right?"

"Oh it's fine! We didn't even have sex. And besides, you're my friend now!"

Frelix blushed while hearing my words.

"Are you free this weekend? Come hang out with me again."

"Ye-yeah! I'm always free when you need me. I promise to clear my schedule if you want to hang out."

Of course I'm free! I don't want to miss every chance to be with this dude. Even if a client offers me a huge payment, I'll reject it if Frelix wants to hang out.

"Well then, see you this weekend!"

"Yeah!"

I walked away as we waved our goodbyes at each other.

*To be continued...*