Chapter 17

Warning: This may contain content not suitable for the younger audience. Read at your own risk.

*****************************************

FRELIX'S P.O.V.

"Frelix Nizuka. I want Frelix Nizuka to be my vice president, Prof. Danny." said Ace.

"Then that settles it. Our student council vice president is Mr. Frelix Nizuka. Kindy introduce yourself here please." The teacher said.

W-wait.. what?! I don't even get to decide?

I stood up and was about to go to the front when Silva suddenly said something.

"Ace! Maybe Frelix can't handle all that work. I'll be vice president instead." Silva suddenly said.

"No, it's fine. I can do it." I said to Silva.

"You heard it right here, Eon. Frelix wants to be my vice president." Ace replied looking satisfied.

Silva sat down looking embarrased.

I proceed to go to the front with Ace beside me then I introduced myself.

"U-um.. I'll be your student council vice president. I look forward to working with all of you."

"Now, Prez. Ace and Mr. Nizuka, we'll have a meeting later after class." The teacher said.

Ace and I both agreed then went back to our seats.

Classes went by then it was lunch time came.

Silva, Ace and I went out and headed on the school rooftop. We were the ones only occupying it.

"I can help you with student council tasks, you know." Silva looking bummed out and betrayed.

"But you have your job, right? Won't it be a hassle to add those to your routine?" Ace asked.

"Well yeah... but you can always depend on me if you need help with anything." Silva replied.

"We can do it on our own. Right, Lix?" Ace put his arm on my shoulder forcing himself close to me.

"Lix? What a creepy name. Just call me Frelix like how Silva calls me." I said to him looking creeped out.

"Your creepier. Calling Eon his prostitute name. Speaking of, could you please explain this?" Ace showed his phone to us with me and Silva's picture on it.

"That's... uhm..." Silva stuttered and stuttered.

"We went on the Amusement park then ate all kinds of stuff, met a ton of cosplayers, went on different kinds of rides and had a really fun time yesterday. Do you have anymore questions?" I interrupted Silva.

Ace was speechless at how straightforward and honest I was.

"Why didn't you ask me to come with you?" Ace asked.

"I didn't want to bother you. And I wanted to come with Silva only." I replied.

Ace's face was shocked and speechless. He ran towards the door to leave. I chased him and Silva stayed at the roof.

He was so fast and I couldn't keep up. After long minutes of finding him, I finally found him on the bathroom.

"Hey-!" I grabbed his arm so he would face towards me.

"Why are you getting worked up on this simple matter? All we did was have fun yesterday. Can't we do that?!" I added.

He finally faced me crying.

"I like him." He said while tears were rolling down from his eyes.

I was shocked at his sudden confession.

"Him being with you is... it makes me... feel jealous. Ever since you came into his life, he would always talk to me about you. He'll talk about the guy he likes in front of someone who likes him. How do you think I would feel about that? And you two also got to spend alone time together yesterday."

"W-what.. are you saying?" I confusingly asked.

"How dense can you be?! He fucking loves you so bad!" He was gripping his chest while crying at the same time.

"If you break his heart, I swear you won't ever get to see light again." He was glaring at me seriously.

He asked me to leave after that because he said he'll fix himself up.

I was out of words. It really looked like he loved Silva more than anything. I don't want to get in the way of their relationship. I guess I have no choice but to cut ties with Silva.

ACE'S P.O.V.

That was so embarrasing... Why did I say that to him?!

I'm slowly regretting and realizing my actions.

I went and washed my face at the sink. My face was wet so I couldn't see anything.

I suddenly felt something. It was the sensation of warmness. It suddenly occured to me that someone was giving me a back hug.

"Just forget about him and look at me instead..." A deep but soft voice whispered in my ear.

He wiped my face with tissues. I saw him and it was that guy that I bumped a lot with recently.

"W-what are you doing?! Let go-!" I struggled to get out of his hug but I my strength couldn't compare to his.

"Please let me stay like this for a while. I know you're hurting." His hug got tighter and tighter.

I wanted to get out of the situation but part of me craves for his warm hug more and more.

I just let him do as he pleases. He hugged me for almost 10 minutes in that position. My legs were getting tired from just standing there.

"Can you hum it for me...?" He asked.

I was confused at what he said.

🎶 Hmm... hmmm... hmmm... hmm.. hmm.. hmmm...

He started humming a familiar sound. It was the song that I always hum to calm me down. His deep and soft voice calmed me a whole lot. He continued to hum that song.

🎶 Hmm... hmmm... hmmm... hmm.. hmm.. hmmm...

"Are you better now?" He assured me.

"Y-yeah... How did you know that song anyway?! It was just something that I invented. So how did you know that?" I asked him.

"It's a secret." He teasingly whispered.

His tight hug is still in position. I was so turned on from his scent. It was very mature and manly. My knees kept getting weaker. My lust for him keeps getting stronger and stronger. I was struggling in that position with him behind me.

"You're shaking." He whispered.

*To be continued...*