Chapter 11

Warning: This may contain content not suitable for the younger audience. Read at your own risk.

*****************************************

SILVA'S P.O.V.

"Want me to feed you?" Frelix suddenly said.

My heart was about to explode because of the excitement at this moment but I just kept a straight face.

"Oh.. uhm... sure...." I replied.

He used his right hand to feed me and I used my left hand to support him since we can't use our other arms because of the tight space.

"Say Ahh~"

"Ahh~"

I ate the spoonful of hamburg steak.

"My turn now!" He excitingly said.

I forgot!! Now he'll put that spoon in his mouth!! It'll be an... indirect kiss?! But... if I say to him to change the spoon... that's like... saying I'm disgusted with his saliva.. No!! I won't say it!!

I blushed real hard but still kept a straight face.

"Yeah.. your turn now." I said.

He suddenly changed the spoon to a cleaner one.

Thank god he changed the spoon... I took a deep breath.

When he was cutting up the hamburg steak using the spoon, the spoon suddenly fell on the ground.

SHIT!! Can't you get more clumsier??!

"Uhm... sorry... it was just hard to move with one hand... so I accidentally dropped the spoon.." He said with apologetic eyes.

"Uh... It's fine... We can always get a new one." I replied.

We tried to call a waiter but no one responded since it was so busy at that time.

"Uh... No one's responding? I'll just go there myself to get a spoon." I said to him.

As I was about to get up, he dragged me down.

"Uh..?" I was shocked.

"It's fine... We have another spoon here." He pointed at the spoon that I used.

Shit!! Now he'll have no choice but to use my spoon!!

He said to support him well so the spoon won't fall again. As he was about to put the spoon in his mouth, I interrupted him.

"Uhm..!! You don't really mind using that? I mean... That spoon went in my mouth."

"No, why? Don't you brush your teeth?" He seriously said.

Okay... why is he so serious..?

"It's not that!! It's.. just..." I couldn't continue what I was saying because it was so embarrasing.

"What?" He asked.

"Uh.... Nevermind...!!!"

"Okay... Here I come then! Ahm..." He ate the spoonful of hamburg steak.

God... just witnessing him slowly putting that spoon in his mouth... makes me want to be spooned by him.

...

"Will you go to school again tomorrow? I mean it was required to go today that's why I saw you... but will you go back again tomorrow?" I asked him.

"No!! I hate school. It was just for today. I'll probably go back there again like maybe next week?" He replied.

"Why though? It was fun to see you at school today."

"No way. It would've been atleast good but no. I was all alone in that classroom after break time. You left remember? And I tried to go with you but you said not to come. It was already near the end of class when you came back." He said with disappointment.

"But-"

"No buts! I clearly said I wanted to come but you insisted on me not going. You know better than anyone that I'm not good with people so how could you just leave me alone in that room filled with people I don't know and have no interest on?" He looked annoyed but sad at the same time.

"I-I'm sorry... I don't know if sorry is enough to repay for what I've done to you... but I hope you'll forgive me just this once." I said with pitiful eyes.

"I know Ace is your best friend but if he's yours then he's my best friend too."

"I'm... sorry."

I didn't have anything more to say other than those words. I looked away and felt guilty about not taking him with me. I didn't realize that he'll be mad because he doesn't usually show his emotions.

He grabbed my head, tilted it facing him, and locked his eyes into mine glaring like a tiger's eyes.

"If you're sorry then take me to the Amusement Park tomorrow. No excuses."

"Yes!!" I answered with no hesitation.

Guess I'll be skipping school tomorrow then...

"Also..." He inserted.

"What?" I asked.

"Promise me. Don't leave me ever again."

"Yes. I promise you. I won't ever leave you again, Frelix." I assured him.

...

"Let's finish our meal now. It'll get cold." I said.

"Oh.. yeah. I completely forgot." Frelix replied.

His serious state suddenly went away and we resumed eating. We took turns in eating the two hamburg steaks since there was only a set of utensils. After a while, we finished eating.

"Ahh~~ That was delicious!" Frelix joyfully said with a satisfied look.

"Right?! That's why it's filled with costumers 'cause the food here is out of this world." I replied.

"Let's eat here ag-" *burp*

Frelix words suddenly broke because he burped. I was trying to hold my face 'cause I don't want to embarass him if I laugh too hard.

Calm. Your. Self. Think of a peaceful landscape and forget about what you just witnessed. I tried to think of something that will distract me.

I can't!! It's replaying in my head!! At this point, I can't-

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!" I bursed out laughing.

"Wh-w-wh.. nya!!!!!!" He was embarassed.

"Shh!!!" The other costumers shushed us but I couldn't stop laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Uh-- um....!!!!" Frelix was so embarrased that he got up, left the payment on the table, grabbed my hand, dragged me out, and quickly left.

He accompanied me to the car because I was being so loud.

"What's wrong with burping anyway?!" He embarassingly said.

"Nothing!! HAHAHAHAHA!! It's just.. it's funny if it's you. HAHAHAHAHA!!" I continued laughing.

"Whatever." He said irritatingly. "I'll drop you off your place. Where do you live?"

My laughing state suddenly went away when he asked that.

He'll come to my home?!

*To be continued...*