Chapter 2

Warning: This may contain content not suitable for the younger audience. Read at your own risk.

*****************************************

SILVA'S P.O.V.

"Ngnh..."

"Ah..."

"Ng-ngnhh.."

"Are you done yet?" I asked him while he was pounding my ass.

"No-not yet... ugh.. ah... what's the hu.. ..rry?"

I'm gonna meet up with Frelix tonight... This dude just won't cum already.

"Ah.. fa-faster..."

"I'm c-close!"

"AHHH!!!" He came with his cock still twitching inside me.

"One more round?"

"I'm sorry. You just rented me out for an hour. You're already way past that. Besides, I have other things to do. I'll charge you later for the overtime." I said to him annoyingly while I was putting on my clothes.

"Fucking slut.. he already got a taste of my huge dick and he's charging me for overtime?" He mumbled while I was preparing to leave.

"On the other hand, you don't need to pay me for overtime anymore." I said that to him because I didn't want to be involved around bastards like him anymore.

What time is it already? God... I'm late. Will Frelix get mad at me? I hope he didn't think that I forgot that I'm going at his house...

*Ding dong*

"Frelix? Frelixxx~!!! It's me Silva!"

"Just a minute!"

What's taking him so long?

"I'm sorry. You must've waited for a while." Frelix came out half-naked flashing his beautiful hunk body.

Gah! I saw his body! He-he's really... HOT! I bet it's big down there too...

"Um.. why are you half-naked? Y-your towel's really thin.." I said to him while I was blushing really hard.

"Hey! Don't look down there pervert! I just came out of the shower." He embarrassingly said. "Anyway.. come in."

"Yeah.. sure."

Wow! His place is clean now!

"Your place is clean now Frelix. What motivated you to clean your place?" I teasingly said to him.

"O-of course I wanted clean my house! Isn't that a natural thing to do?"

"Heh..? Really? 'Cause the last time I was here I thought it was a dumpster." I teased him more.

"And.. and also..." Frelix stuttered.

"Also what?"

"I-I knew you were comming today.. so I thought I wanted to clean my place so you won't be uncomfortable..." He embarrassingly said while he was walking to his room to get dressed.

God really loves me... I'm seeing a half-naked hunk being embarrased by his own actions...

*Ding dong*

Huh? Did he invite someone other than me? He lives alone right? Who is this?

"Delivery for Mr. Frelix Nizuka!" A man shouted at the door.

"Oh it's here already? U-um... Silva can you get the door? I'm still putting on my clothes. I ordered pizza." Frelix said to me.

"Yeah! sure." I walk towards the door to get the pizza.

"Are you Mr. Frelix Nizuka?" The deliveryman asked me.

"Uh.. no.. I'm--" He cut me off while I was talking.

"You're his boyfriend or what?"

B-boyfriend?!! No way that will happen!

"I'm just.. a friend.." I embarrassingly said to him while I was blushing.

"Oh sorry. Hehehe. I always jump to conclusions."

"Um... how much?" I asked the deliveryman.

"No need for that! It's already paid. Here you go. Enjoy!"

"O-okay. Thank you."

"Hey Silva! What's taking you so long?" Frelix shouted to me.

"N-nothing!"

While I walking to the living room, I noticed a framed picture of him and a girl.

"Hurry up! The show's starting soon." Frelix said to me.

"Yeah.. coming!"

...

"Umm.. Frelix.. do you go to school?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Nothing. Just wondering. What school do you go to?"

"TNS College. Why?"

Huh?? That's the same school I go to! Why don't I see him there? I was shocked to hear that he goes to the same school that I go to.

"Umm.. do you actually go there?" I asked him.

"Sometimes."

"What do you mean sometimes?"

"I go there like.. once.. twice.. a week maybe? Who even likes school? Plus, I'm pretty smart already."

Wow talk about confidence. He's really a diamond sent from above.

"How about you? I don't really know much about you besides your name." Frelix said with his eyes locked into me.

"What's with the staring? You're creeping me out!"

Rather, I'm gonna explode if you keep staring at me like that!

"Actually, Silva's really not my real name. It's just a nickname that I use to hide my identity. My real name is-"

"Shh!! I don't wanna know! I like your name Silva. So I'm gonna keep calling you that!"
Frelix said while he was smiling.

He likes THAT name? But I hate it.

"Really... I'm 17 years old by the way."

"So were the same age?"

"Yeah I think so."

"I'm just gonna grab a beer or two so wait for me here okay?" Frelix walked to the kitchen to get some beer.

"Sure."

We're gonna drink together? What if something happens? I might not get out of here unscattered.

As I was about to go to him, we collided with each other. He dropped the two cans of beer he was holding.

"I-I'm sorry!" I said to him with a regretting look.

"I said wait for me! Thank god the beer didn't spill."

"You were taking quite a while so I thought.."

"Anyway, at least the beer is fine. Here, take a sip."

"Y-yeah..."

...

As we were talking about ourselves and anime, Frelix already passed out drinking.

So he can't hold his alcohol huh. He just drank 5 cans and he's already passed out? I can use this to my advantage to the future. *evil laughs*

Frelix then vomited on the floor.

Gosh what a pain. Is this karma? After I planned evil things that I'd do to him because he's drunk?

I cleaned the floor and as I took him to his bed, his lovely scent takes over me.

He really smells nice.

"Don't.. go..." I heard a faint sound and realized that Frelix was the one who's talking.

"Don't leave... me.."

What? What does he mean don't leave him?

*To be continued...*