I'm Feeling Myself!

I slept the entire night wrapped in my baby arms! I live for nights like this! I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and rejuvenated and ready to get the day started...I got up and got in the shower, I washed my hair and put some leave in conditioner in it, and left it at its natural curly state, I did some light make up and put my swimsuit and a cover up on, with some tan wedges! I walked out the room door and went to knock on Lola door, she opened and she was in her swimsuit, I said lunch date with some drinks? She said yesss! Nicole heard the tail end of the conversation and says so yall bitches wasn't going to invite me? I replied saying damn give me a chance to get to your room! I knocked on Deyoncé and SweetV door too and asked them to join us!

Everyone was downstairs ready to go, and guess who we waiting on! Bitch you guessed it, NICOLE!! She comes down stairs with Brooklyn and London both sucking on her titties! Lola says why you wanna get buck with people about not inviting you; you should have been pumping them things! We laughed and I said hurry up bitch damn!

We finally get in the van and head over to this the beach bar named surfside bar and grill...we get there and the song that's playing is "on the run" by Beyonce and JayZ. We all get to singing and kind of stop and look at each other like damn that's us right about now! Nobody said anything but we all thought about it...We snapped back to reality, and we ordered two rounds of drinks. We was just talking shit and drinking but we really needed..the song money baby came on and Deyoncé started twerking on the table, and taking a shot at the same time, had everybody in there hype then a bit; after the sixth round of drinks they told us they had to call us a cab or they couldn't serve us anymore!

Nicole says we not driving! The bartender says so yall riding not driving! Right? We said bitch you guessed it, and died laughing! We slowly made our way to the van to get in! We all passed out as soon as we made it inside! The driver had to call the guys to come get us out the van when we got to the penthouse!