Whats Next?

After I took a nap to sleep of those drinks, I got up and got in the shower! I grabbed my robe and walked down the hall I heard moaning coming from ever bodies room, I shook my head like these damn horndogs! I just laughed. I went downstairs and saw Trent holding the girls in the nursery! I just stood back and watched...and he's talking to them, and he says one day hopefully one day soon me and your auntie can you give you some cousins to play with! I know yall have each other to play with but family is everything and I want yall to look after each other, Brooklyn and London are so goofy already they just a looking and smiling all in his face!

I finally walk up behind him after he puts then down in the crib, and I say one day baby this will be us! He says I know! I'm ready.. He turns around and kisses me! Then asked was I hungry, I said are you kidding me I'm starving! He said the chef made gumbo earlier you gotta taste it! Trent made me a bowl and it was soooo good, I heard footsteps walk about behind me but I didn't bother to turn around, it was Deyoncé she said ohhwee let me taste, she grabbed my spoon and I was just looking at her like she was crazy! She lucky I like her! Trent say D you want me to fix you a bowl? She said please!

(when he called her D, it made me think of Dee, I hopped down from the bar stool and went to the room and called the rehab center, to check on him, the nurse said he's been asking about you, I'll let you talk to him! He got on the phone and said hello, I said hey pooh! He said Brit, how are you? I said I'm good, what about you? He said I'm great, I told him he sounded great and he says I am, he started telling me how many days he's been sober and he says well I have to get ready to go eat, I hope to talk with you soon! I said okay love you, he says I love you too Brit! Be safe!)

After that call I had a smile on my face, because I was glad he was doing well. I went back to the kitchen and Trent said where you went! I hadn't been lien to him so I just told him, I replied saying I went to check on Dee, and he said how is he? I said he's doing good, he sounds great! He said well I'm glad for him! (I'm glad Trent wasn't a jealous type of guy, he knows after what Dee did to me I could never get back with him)