The Finished Product!

We all arrive back at the house at the same time, and we split up yet again the girls take over the upstairs, and the guys take over the downstairs...its now about a hour and forty five minutes til party time! We all go in the bathroom, And take a quick wash off, a hop in and out the shower type thing!

We all seem to get hot when we are getting dressed! We turn the fans on turn the air up! We dump out the bag with all our undergarments! We all had black lace thong sets with the matching bra. We slip that on and we start putting our dresses on! I took my boot off and Lola & Nicole looked at me and said are you okay? I said yeah I'm good..It's just for a little while! I'll bring it with me and a extra set of shoes because I'm not supposed to be out my boot yet!

(10 Minutes later)

We are all dressed and looking stunning, the guys are standing in the downstairs foyer waiting on us, they look like something that just stepped out of Forbes magazine! We all walk and greet our men!

Allex looks at Nicole and says "You Look stunning, you can't even tell your seven months pregnant" Mystery Man tells Lola "Damn Ma, you got a man? Cause you might be mine before the night over" Trent looks at me and pulls me into him and say "Can I take you out of this yet? Cause I'm ready to get to the best part...

I laugh and push him away. He asks am I okay? Said yeah I am for now, he says okay just take it easy we not tryna have anymore surgeries around here! Everybody looks at me and says right!! I tell them all to leave me alone and let's go!