The Departure

* It's a long pause *

So you mean to tell me that's it, you're gone! Like I've seen you every day for three weeks and you just leave like that. He starts to explain; it's not my fault baby I swear, if it was my choice I would be here and I wouldn't have to leave! As soon as o touchdown I'm putting in a work transfer...

*thoughts to myself, my feeling s are so hurt right now, although it may be temporary, but I'm back to being alone the one thing that I hate the most! *

I finally look up at him, and say okay baby! He says I'll be back I promise! I swear this felt like a movie and I just knew something was going to happen to him! We went downstairs to eat breakfast, and forty-five minutes later the doorbell rings! I go and grab the door!

Its two guys standing in blue U.S Navy uniforms, buzzed haircuts! I open the door and say yes may I help you! One officer responds saying "Excuse me ma'am we are here to pick up Trenton Davis, to return him to duty ma'am."

Seconds later I hear footsteps walk up behind me, and Trent automatically salutes the two gentlemen, until they say Addies! Trent hands them his belongings, and they say we're departing at nineteen hundred hours sir!

My eyes instantly started watering like a big baby, I didn't want to see him leave at all...I was going to miss him so much, he held my face up to look at him and he says I'll be back, I promise! I'll FaceTime you later after I make it! I just looked and blinked and I finally said okay! He gave me one last kiss before he left.

He turns to walk out the door and I grabbed his arm and pulled him in to me and said be safe! I love you!

*My mind was everywhere, I wasn't quite sure on a lot of things right now, it kind of just made me think of Dee when he left me that note on the bed saying he was going to Germany! I was devastated... I just hope karma doesn't hit me and the same thing happens to me!*