Welcome To Barbados!

As soon as me and Trent got In the room, I bent down to take off my shoes, I stood back up and he pushed be back on the oh so comfy bed, got on top of me and started kissing me, I loved his soft lips all over mines, he slowly entered his tongue in my mouth. He started unbuttoning my shirt, he pulled it back off my shoulder, and meanwhile his mouth never left mine! The only thing I was left in was a pink lace bra and panties! He started kissing on my neck and I let out s soft moan when he hit my spot...

I pulled his shirt up over his head, he unhooked my bra with his teeth and started sucking on my tities and I continued to moan! He started kissing me from in between my breast all the way down my stomach, until he reached my underwear! He pulled them down, and tossed em to the side, he stuck his tongue in my pussy! My moan go louder as his tongue went in and out, shortly after he replaced his tongue with his two fingers!

He teased me for a bit, and then he spread my legs and stuck his dick all the way in upon his entrance! I almost melted all over him, he leaned down and whispered in my ear I love you, I moaned as he was deep stroking me, and I finally got the words out saying I love you too! He made love to me like never before, and I was loving every minute of it! He picked up the pace so I already knew what was coming lucky that muscle in my stomach tightened so I was coming shortly after if not before!