Getting Dolled Up...

I get in the car with the girls I crawl in the back seat of Lola Mercedes Truck, she been stunting lately since bae got her a new whip, she always wanna drive! I haven't even closed the door yet and Nicole says is that food I smell...We all laugh and I say damn girl you blood hound for food, but yes Trent cooked us breakfast toasters since we are on a time schedule today.

Lola hooks her phone up to the Bluetooth in the truck, and she calls Trent! He picks up and says what's good LolaB? She says Hi brother, just wanted to call and say thanks for breakfast it's so good...Nicole yells out with a full mouth saying thanks Tee, you the best for this! He said yall welcome, yall just be safe out there and call me if you need me!

A few moments later we pull up at the shop, we get out and as soon as we walk through the door we see three ladies standing to the left at the shampoo bowls, and the lady that greeted us at the counter says we've been expecting you! We start getting our hair shampooed *about a hour later we were getting from under the dryer and about to start getting styled*

(45 minutes later)

We were looking fabulous hair was slayyyed to the gawds! We couldn't stay out the mirror then a few seconds later in come three of Atlanta's best makeup artist, they came to beat the face! After they worked they magic we look like we were photo shoot ready, speaking of photo shoot Deyonce was calling me, I picked up saying "hey boo" she said hey my love! I'm still on set I'm coming straight to the party after leaving here! I said come dolled up cause we are, she says " I'm the Doll" so you know how I'm coming....