Chapter 21

"Is she going to be ok?" I asked Drew once Diamond was gone.

"I'm really not sure." He answered, "I'll figure it out later. Right now let's just enjoy your new room."

"Enjoy how?" I asked.

"DVD cabinet over there is stocked let's pick one to watch." Drew said and I breathed a sigh of relief.

Drew decided he was going to pick what we watched. Since the last time he gave anyone from the bus movies to choose from, we had picked The Walking Dead. He sat in front of the cabinet for a while going over what his options were. He was humming to himself as he looked; I sat on the couch watching him. He was cute sitting there kind of off in his own mind as he weighed the choices of which would be the best movie to watch.

"Got one." He said.

"Which one?" I asked.

"The first rule of fight club is..." He quoted as he stood up waving Fight Club in his hand.

"Ok." I agreed to it and watched his whole face light up before he turned and got it all set up for us to watch. He grabbed the remote and plopped himself down on the couch next to me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders as he hit play.

Aaron came to check on me and he looked a little annoyed when Drew answered the door. He came into the room and smiled at me ignoring Drew.

"I'm going to go see if I can find that brother of mine and break it to him that his wild night was not what he thought." Drew said as he waved to me and headed out of the room.

"I'll see you later." I called to him and turned to see what Aaron wanted.

"Hey there." He greeted from where he had sat himself down on the couch,

"Hey how do you like your room?" I asked him as I sat down in the chair.

"It's nice. I ended up taking a nap on the really huge and soft bed." Aaron said as he laughed, "It is really weird being off the bus. I keep feeling myself tense up waiting for the other shoe to drop."

"Yeah me too, it's just odd being safe." I said, "How messed up is the world that when you're safe it makes you feel on edge?"

"Oh you know, put a group of people on the road, trying to survive. Let them get to safety and they will keep looking over their shoulders." Aaron agreed as he shook his head even with the smile on his face. "Did you know they have a pool?"

"They do?" I asked.

"Yup and Sam says we are going to go swimming. So you have to find a suit and get ready." Aaron said and hugged me before he walked out of the room. The door wasn't even closed for a minute when Sawyer came hoping in.

"Did you find swim suits in your closet?" She asked me catching me off guard.

"I thought you were Aaron coming back and no I haven't even opened the closet yet." I told her and she smiled as she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the closet. She paused only for a minute before she threw open the door. Revealing a walk in closet that had been filled with clothes. I walked in to examine what was there to find that everything was in sizes I could wear.

"He got all our sizes from the hospital and did this. That's why he said the rooms had to be all set up for us." I said as I laughed and Sawyer showed me the swim suit options I had. I ended up choosing a blue and white polka dot two piece. Sawyer shut me in the closet so I could change and find a cover to wear to the pool.

"Can you believe we get to go swim and hang out by a pool?" she asked almost jumping up and down. She was clapping her hands together like a little kid looking at a pile of presents.