"we need to hide..."

Smut.... get your bibles children. I went to church like 4 hours ago... its also very lazy because I'm not in the mood to write smut abt Mattia

His hands made their was to my waistband. Then ripped off my shorts. He completely unclothed us both. I flipped him over and gave him sloppy kisses. He was still looking at me with lust. I kissed down his chest to his stomach and finnaly his tip. I kitty licked his tip as I watched his eyebrows furrow in frustration.

Mattia: Stop teasing. Fuck.

I put his dick in my mouth and slowly hallowed my cheeks. I started to bob my head up and down. Mattia let out small groans. He placed his hand on the back of my head and began to slowly push my head farther down. I let him and I felt his tip hit the back of my throat. I tapped his thigh and he let go. He let out a long satisfied moan. I continued sucking and his breaths became shorter. I could feel his length twitching signaling he's going to cum.

Mattia: Fuck, I'm gonna cum.

Y/n: mhm.

Mattia: Oh fuck...

He came in my throat and I swallowed. He pulled me back up and kissed my lips. He flipped us over and started kissing my neck. He left small but noticeable hickeys.

I felt him rub his length between my folds. I let out a moan as he pushed his length in at a slow pace. I moaned at he quickened his pace. His strokes were fast and rough. He put his head in my shoulder He moaned in my ear which was so hot. I could feel my high coming. Mattia was getting sloppy and his moans were getting louder.

Y/n: I- I'm close

Mattia: Me t-too

An overwhelming wave of pleasure surged through my body. I squeezed my walls and Mattia let out a long deep moan. He and I came at the same time.

Mattia layed next to me and pulled me into his chest. I played with his hair while admiring his features.

Y/n: I missed you so much.

Mattia: I missed you too.

He pulled me closer to him and he started falling asleep.

Y/n: Baby, I still have to shower.

He let go and started getting up. We walked to the bathroom and showered together.

*Mattia's pov*

I want to ask her again... To leave with me. I'll ask her tomorrow.

Y/n: Are you okay?

Mattia: Yeah, just thinking about a couple things.

Y/n: Like what?

Mattia: I don't think Zach will let you go that easy.

Y/n: Why not?

Mattia: I won't. I think what we saw today was an act, if not then he's pissed.

Y/n: Your right... Lets move away.

Mattia: Wait for real?

Y/n: Yes. I should have said yes before, but now theres nothing holding me back.

I pulled her into a tight hug.

Mattia: Where will we go?

Y/n: Anywhere. But if we are moving out of the country let me learn the language first.

Mattia: I'll teach you Italian and we will move there.

Y/n: Okay.

She had the most beautiful smile on her face. I hugged her again then got out of the shower. We dried off, and got ready for bed. Y/n and I cuddled until she fell asleep. Something feels off. I can't explain. I got out of bed slowly trying not to wake up y/n.

I walked towards the window and saw nothing out of the ordinary. I'm just going insane... I heard a gentle knock at the door. As I walked to the door I got a bad feeling. I walked away silently and over to y/n.

Mattia: Y/n... Y/n... Shhhh we need to hide babe.

Y/n: Hm? What, why?

Mattia: Shh, I got a bad feeling.

She didn't hesitate to get up and hide with me. We hid in one of the closets that usually stay locked and I locked it from the inside. The front door burst open. Y/n hugged me and stayed as silent as possible.

I could hear them tearing the room apart. There were three or four or them. Y/n and I can't take them down. I leaned to y/n's ear and Whispered as quiet as I could.

Mattia: There are at the most four of them. We need to try to take them out and run for the door, or the window.

She nodded her head in agreement. Once they got to the closet it got silent. Somethings wrong. I pushed y/n to one side of the closet as I moved to the other. In the same second gunshots rang in my ear. I saw bullet holes in the door. I looked up at y/n and she looked terrified. I bit my hand causing it to bleed. I put my hand near the door to try and make it seem like they hit their target. Once they say the blood they started to leave. I only heard three people leave. Y/n was about to say something but I placed my hand on her mouth.

???: I know you're in there.

We stayed silent.

???: Once this team see's you again, we will hunt and kill you.

Our breathing quickened.

???: Zach wants you dead. So good luck running away from us. Y/n~

Y/n looked scared out of her mind. Her breathing quickened. I silently reassured her. I heard the man's footsteps retreating. But we stayed in the closet for another ten minutes just to make sure they were gone. I got out of the closet and started grabbing our things. Some of the staff came into the room and made sure we were okay. They asked me to prove I wasn't the one who fired. I showed my clip that was full and that the bullets in the clip weren't the same as the ones on the floor.