Secrets

Y/n: It's none of your concern.

Mom: Its all of my concern! Y/n! ARE YOU FUCKING YOUR BODYGUARDS! YOU WHORE!

Y/n: NO I'M NOT! WHY WOULD YOU ASSUME THAT OF ME?!

Mom: I wouldn't be surprised if you were.

Y/n: You don't even know anything about me... Get out of my face...

Mom: Or w-

Y/n: I SAID GET OUT OF MY FACE! YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON'T? THEN STAY RIGHT THERE!

She stayed still. This bitch has gotten on my last nerve. I was about to swing but when my fist made contact, it was Mattia's chest. He whispered into my ear.

Mattia: Its not a fair fight. She is trying to get you in trouble with your dad. Lets go.

He moved behind me and I walked inside. My mother yelled something at me but I ignored her. We got to my room and the boys sat down on the couch in my room awkwardly. Mattia sat next to me and rubbed my back.

Y/n: She called me a whore... My own mother...

Kairi: She was just trying to make you mad.

Y/n: It still hurts.

Ale: It will. But I mean if you and Mattia are in a serious relationship... you know whats about to go down.

Y/n: Hm

Kairi: It doesn't matter right now. Lets watch a movie!

Y/n: Okay.

We decided to watch White Chicks because its what Kairi and Alejandro wanted to watch. Kairi and Alejandro sat on the couch in front of my bed. Mattia and I were laying on my bed. I was sitting down until Mattia pulled me into his chest while he was sitting upright.

Mattia: We are like one happy family. Two kids, us happy.

I smiled at the thought of spending my life with Mattia. It sounds like heaven.

Y/n: You want kids?

Mattia: Yes. I don't care when. I think I'm having baby fever. What about you?

Y/n: Now? Hell no I'm too young, but in like 2 years? Maybe. Where do you see yourself in 3 years?

Mattia: To be honest I don't care as long as I'm next to you.

I looked up at him and smiled. He leaned in and kissed my lips slowly. Our lips moved in sync. I hear giggling. I saw Alejandro and Kairi staring and laughing. I grabbed one of my decorative pillows and threw it at them without breaking the kiss. Mattia smiled because he knew what I did. I pulled away then gave him one more quick peck on the lips.

I looked back at Ale and Kairi and they were still giggling.

Y/n: Can you guys shut up?

Ale: I was just thinking this is how every porno starts out. 💀

My face went bright red. I looked at Mattia and he looked like this, 😳.

Mattia: Shut the fuck up. If y'all don't want to see it get out.

He grabbed my jaw and started aggressively making out with me. I went along with him
I heard Ale and Kairi run out of the room while screaming like little girls. I started laughing into the kiss.

Mattia: Finnaly. We don't have stalkers anymore.

I heard giggling outside of my door. I snuck up to the door and I heard Kairi and Alejandro whispering. I looked at Mattia and mouthed.

Y/n: Moan, just trust me.

He looked at me weird then did.

Mattia: Oh fuck.

Not gonna lie his moan was sexy. I heard Kairi and Alejandro freaking out. Kairi whisper yelled to Alejandro.

Kairi: My goon finally losing his virginity!

Then I opened the door hella fast making them fall on the floor inside my room. Kairi looked hella guilty while Alejandro looked like he regretted nothing.

Kairi: Y/n.... How long were you standing there?

Y/n: The entire time....

Alejandro burst into laughter realizing that Kairi exposed Mattia for being a virgin.

Mattia: What's so funny?

Ale: Y/n knows your a virgin! Cause Kairi's loud mouth!

Mattia looked really embarrassed.

Y/n: Whats the big deal? I don't care whether he is a virgin or not.

Mattia smiled at me. I looked at Alejandro who was still laughing and moved behind him and put him in a choke hold.
He immediately stopped laughing. It wasn't a tight one but just enough for him to know I'm serious.

Y/n: Get out of my room before I make you pass out and drag you out myself.

Kairi got up and ran. I slowly let go of Alejandro and pushed him out of my room. He ran as well. I walked back to my bed and layed on Mattia's chest.

Mattia: Am I sleeping in here again?

Y/n: You are sleeping in here until I say otherwise.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested them on my lower back. He kissed the top of my head.

Mattia: Goodnight y/n.

Y/n: Goodnight Mattia.

I fell asleep in his arms. I felt safe.

*Mattia's POV*

I don't like Zach. For reasons that are unavoidable on my part. I hate him. I've seen the way he looks at her. Not like he is competition or anything, but I still don't trust him. Something is off about him. Y/n's mom is weird too. I don't trust her one bit. Would y/n be mad if she knew that I don't trust her mom? I hope not.