e i g h t y o n e

She walked out the shower, Daryl lying on the bed in the same clothes he got out of, looking up at her with a smile.

"Really, they need to be washed you know" Theo smiled as she walked over to the chest of draws but was stopped as there was a knock on the door.

"I got it" Daryl stood up and walked downstairs.

There were no clothes in the draws, so Theo sighed as she thought she would have to put the same clothes back on.

"Here" Daryl walked in the room with a box.

"What's that?" She asked walking besides him.

"Some woman dropped it off. It has a load of clothes in" He said, laying back down.

She reached in and grabbed a new pair of underwear, black and lacey.

"Fancy" She smiled holding it up.

Daryl paid no attention.

"Hey, when's your birthday" she wiggled her eyebrows as he finally looked up.

"You know I don't care what you wear right?" He grunted before looking away.

"Still I don't know when your birthday is" she sighed, standing in front of Daryl.

"Feel" she smiled

"What?" Daryl asked confused

"Stroke my leg!" She looked down.

"You're weird" Daryl smiled as he stroked her leg. "No longer hairy!" He teased making her throw her new underwear at him.

"Save those" He smirked, making her roll her eyes. "16th" he shrugged

"Of?" She ran her fingers through his newly washed hair.

"May" he finished.

"Daryl that's next week!" She called out.

"And? I'm turning 32, big whoop" he laid back, bringing her with him. "I don't need anything. I've got everything I want" he smiled looking down at her.

She smiled looking up at him before placing a kiss on his jaw.

They laid there for a few more minutes until Theo got cold, going to the bathroom to get changed.

She placed a large Metallica shirt on followed by a pair of black shorts, tying her hair back into a tight pony tail.

She walked out, leaving Saint to sleep as she headed over to the other houses, she walked in and almost laughed at the sight in front of her.

"Holy shit, dad is that you?" She asked as Rick no longer had a beard or long hair.

"Yeah, I know" He nodded running his hand over his bare chin.

"What are we doing?" Theo asked as she noticed everyone gathering in the front room.

"We all sleep together for the first few nights. Just to be sure" Rick explained

"Are you serious, I finally got my own bed again and I have to sleep on the floor?'' Theo frowned.

Also the thought of her not getting a night alone with Daryl made her heart hurt.

"Yes, especially you" Rick smiled

"Why?" Theo frowned

"You and Daryl have a house of your own, that means you're away from us" Rick pointed out.

"Fine 2 nights" She sighed as she headed over to where Daryl already was.

"Ugh, I need to get Saint" She sighed.

"I got it." Daryl whispered as he got up and headed back to their house to get the pup they now co-owned.

Theo settled by the window, Judith in front of her in a cot.

She laid on her back and stared up at the ceiling.

She wasn't going to be able to sleep until Daryl got back, but she wasn't going to wait and was concerned why he wasn't back yet.

"I'm going to go and find Daryl" Theo whispered to her father as he was the only one still awake.

"Alright, but if you're not back in 20 minutes." Rick stated.

"Dad, please, Maggie and Glenn are getting their own place tomorrow, can me and Daryl please just sleep over there tonight?" She begged

He thought for a moment.

"Not to mention, something happened, I have Daryl and a killer dog" Theo defended.

"Alright, but i want you both here early morning" Rick finally gave in

"Deal" She smiled, placing a kiss on her fathers cheek, slowly opening the door and walking to her new home.

She noticed that the lights were on, but then she noticed something that made her jaw drop.

There outside their front door stood Aaron and Daryl.

They turned to face her.

"What's this?" Theo asked looking between the two.

"These are you're bikes" Aaron smiled "Eric and i thought we would be able to fix that one" Aaron said pointing at one of the bikes Daryl was looking at. "And use them to ride around, but when you mentioned to Deanna about bikes, she thought it was best you two bikers actually had the bikes" Aaron smiled

Theo looked at Daryl who just shrugged his shoulders.

"Which you want?" Daryl asked, already knowing the answer.

"Ain't it obvious?" She smirked

"Alright, you take the broken one then" He smiled

"Good" She smiled as she walked over to it, checking it out

"Thought i should mention to you both, Deanna is throwing a party in a couple of nights time, to welcome you to Alexandria, just a heads up" Aaron smiled

"Why the heads up?" Daryl asked looking at his happy girlfriend.

"You don't seem like party people" Aaron commented

"She is, I aint" Daryl nodded walking inside.

"He'll come around" Theo began "Help me push these round the corner" She asked as he pushed one of the bikes as she got the other

"Will you be there?" Aaron asked

"Maybe" She smiled but her focus was on her new bike.

"We have an outfit place if you like to call it that, wear you can pick up some nicer clothes for nicer events" Aaron explained

"Thank you, i truly mean that" She smiled

"I hope you stay" Aaron nodded

"I will" She said looking back at the house "Only thing that will make me leave is that man or my brother" She nodded

"Not your dad?" Aaron asked

"Carl goes, my dad does too, that means me as well, but if Carl stays, i stay too" She tried to explain

"I get it" Aaron gave her a small smile "I'll leave you to sleep" Aaron waved as he walked to him home, Theo walking inside her new house to see Daryl on the sofa.

"You alright?" She asked walking over to sit with him.

"Yep" but he didn't make eye contact.

"Daryl" She began.

"Just not sure on this place yet" He explained playing with his hands.

"I get that, give it a chance, for me?" She smiled.

He grunted before lifting his arm, signalling her to come closer.

She moved up and cuddled into Daryl's side.

"Thank you" She sighed, he never gave her a vocal answer, but just his actions showed her that he would for her...