Restricted

You are: Y/N

WARNING!
During the story it will include,
-Blood
-Fighting
-Swearing

Sorry for any bad spelling or grammar!
Enjoy the story!

"Y/N??" Was the loud and irritating sound i woke up to. As my eyes adjusted to the bright light appearing from my window i could hear the loud noise repeating its self. "Y/N? Wake up!" I finally realised Sapnap was yelling at me from my door and got up to unlock it for him. "Yes?" I answered rubbing my eyes as i opened the door. I was glad it was Sapnap since George and Dream where always quite serious. Sapnap was always there for me, so kind.. and helpful... Unlike my brother! "Sorry to wake you up Y/N but there been some stuff going on that Dream wants to talk to you about later, but before that i thought you might want to go and talk to Tommy and Tubbo for a bit?" Sapnap offered, it was extremely kind of him but made me worry about what Clay had to say.. Was is bad?

I wanted to be quick to meet up with them, especially since its a decently long walk to L'manburg. But hopefully they are waiting for me where we usually meet up! Its just mid-way between L'manburg and where me, Sapnap, George and Dream live. Its in the very centre of the Dream SMP. I hurried over to my closet, pulled on some jeans, a grey T-shirt and a coat and tied my hair up in a quick, neat, pony tail. Then i quickly shot over to my window and carefully slid open the window, not wanting to make too much noise since Dreams bedroom was right next to mine and he would probably be very mad if he caught me sneaking out of my window. Plus, whenever he wants to have a talk with me its normally very serious and he won't let me leave the house before we end up talking.

I ran across the gravel path towards the deep forest that L'manburg lay in. After about a 15 - 20 minute walk i had finally arrived and our designated spot, and just how i thought, Tommy and Tubbo where sitting there waiting for me. As i walked closer towards them, i could here them discussing something. The only few words i could make our were, "What if we get hurt?" And "We could use the bunker?" I was confused on what this meant but i guessed that i had just accidentally eavesdropped on some private information and so i just kept quite about what i had heard and tried to forget about it.

Tommy had spotted me quickly. He pointed me out to Tubbo and whispered something to him before running up to me and inviting me over to the conversation. "Uh, hey Y/N! You're a bit late, aren't you? Weren't you going to come earlier this morning?" The blonde asked, trying to play it off. I think he may of understood that i heard what they were saying. "I was but i'm pretty sure i forgot to set my alarm! Sapnap woke me up though." I explained. "Oh, Sapnap? Yeah! Uh.. Sapnap!.. Yeah, i know h-him!" Tommy replied quite awkwardly, somehow still keeping a smile on his face when he was obviously pissed or worried about something.

I heard another voice, headed towards me. "Y/N! Glad to see you!" I peered away from Tommy to see Tubbo walking towards me. He was definitely better at keeping calm, rather than Tommy. But, a better word to say rather than 'keeping calm' is 'holding a fake smile'. "Tubbo!" I shouted. Tubbo was one of the sweetest people you could ever meet. Tommy calls him quite dumb but i mean, we all have our moments. I can hear Tommy and Tubbo bickering about something but i wasn't paying close attention, in the distance i saw a figure walking in the direction of L'manburg who i suspected was Wilbur. Wilbur always had great advice, just like Sapnap, but i was extremely stressed about what Dream could possibly want to talk about.. I just had to go and speak with Wilbur. He also had a way with his words, he was very smart, good looking and kind and on top of that, one of the best people to talk to. Even if it wastes his time, he will just sit there and listen to what you have to say.

"Sorry guys, do you mind if i go chat with Wilbur for a minute? I have a ton of stuff on my mind and-" Tommy interrupted me, he could tell i was bothered by something and knew Wilbur was the best person to talk to. "You don't have to explain yourself." He said. "I can tell you're bothered." And just like that, i headed towards L'manburg. Although i felt a sigh of relief once i had disappeared our of Tommy and Tubbos sight, because i could tell they were staring at me as i walked away. That was awkward...

"Wilbur?!" I yelled out once i was in sight of L'manburg. I waited a minute but there was no reply so i had to repeat myself. "Wilbur!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I'm going to lose my fricking voice because of all this yelling, i swear i saw him! Where is he? I was about to yell out to him again but as soon as i opened my mouth i felt a hand rest on my shoulder.

I jolted around just to bump right into Wilbur. "Oh, sorry did i scare you?" He asked, wrapping his hand around mine. Damn his voice is so soothing! "U-Uh- Its fine!" I stuttered. Fuck- I'm so awkward! "Okay, well i heard you calling my name, do you need to talk?" God, is he a mind reader or something? "Yeah, i do. Its nothing much, its just something that Sapnap said to me this morning that has been stressing me out." He let go of my hand and said, "Follow me, it will be a lot easier to explain if we take a seat." I follow him as he heads towards L'manburg. I can't help but have some sense that i'm being followed. I stop in my path, ready turn around and peak at whats behind me.

I gasp at the sight of a figure coming towards me in the distance. I guessed it was Dream, i hadn't even gotten to talk with Wilbur yet! "Is something wrong Y/N?" Wilbur asks from behind me. I slowly turn around and say, "Yeah, but i'm pretty sure Dream wants to talk to me now.." "Oh, okay. Well let me know if theres anything else you ever want to talk about." I nod my head at him and then turn around, prepared to face Dream.

I still did't know what he wanted to talk about but i could tell he looked angry as he stumbled over to me. "Is something wrong Clay?" I ask once he is close enough to here me. He walks a bit further and stops in front of me, his green hoodie and his mask still on, and a diamond sword clutched in his right hand. "You shouldn't be here anymore." He says firmly and starts walking the opposite direction. "What do you mean?" I run to catch up to him, i needed answers! He stopped in his path and turned his head to me. "We've started a war against L'manburg, its about them saying that L'manburg is their land, which its not." He chocked. "You're going to be on our team, obviously. Plus, i don't want you getting hurt." I was extremely angry. It was their land! They don't deserve this. "All they need to do is raise white flags, then all will be settled and you can talk to them again." "You're really that confident that you think you're going to win?" I answer. Dream starts walking again. "I'm not confident, i just know their weaknesses. I'm also fighting for my own land." This whole thing is so stupid. "Its rightfully their land! Leave them alone! Don't you know that someone could get badly hurt from a situation like this?!" I argue back at him. "Yes, that is why they need to raise white flags." I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came to my mind. I run up to him. He continues to talk about something, but i block it out. I can't see my friends until this war is over? This is ridiculous! What the hell am i going to do..

(Words: 1451)