Knocked out

Wilbur's POV:
It was beginning to get dark as i saw Tubbo, Eret and Fundy walk back to L'manburg. I notice Y/N isn't with them, so i approach them and we all edge closer to each other. "Wheres Y/N?" I ask firmly. "Oh, we tried to get her attention but she was kinda zoned out so we left her be." Eret explained. "She was kinda just staring into the woods." Fundy added. "Ah, okay well... if she doesn't come back soon i'll get one of you boys to check on her." I mention, trying not to seem like i'm worrying too much. "Okay!" Tubbo waves, walking towards the tents we pitched to sleep in while we built the house.

I stood at the gates for a couple of minutes, until i suddenly heard gate open and close. I walked over to the edge of the walls and peeked behind them to see what it was. I knew it was coming from the our new training area, and i suspected it was Y/N, but when i peeked around, no one was there. What??

I take a few steps back and take notes in my head of what i observe. I look towards a forest in the far distance, behind the training area, and notice two black figures. They seemed to be fighting?? Un expectedly, one of the figures started running my way. I couldn't tell if the person could see me or not, but whoever it was, i knew they we're probably in danger, and i needed to help them. I sprint into L'manburg, searching through a chest for a weapon, but i had no luck. "BOYS! COME HERE!" I yell in panic, waving for Fundy, Niki, Eret, Tommy and Tubbo to come towards me. "I saw two people fighting in the distance and i think one of them needs help." I explain. "But we don't know who they are? For all we know it could be someone ready to kill us!" Tommy argues, but i shush him. "My gut feeling is telling me to help them, they're running over here right at this very minute! I don't care who it is Tommy, just trust me." I shout in panic. The others just nod, and Tommy just nods back, obviously annoyed.

Y/N's POV:
"FUCK OFF!" I yell to George behind me. "UGH! YOU BETTER GET HERE RIGHT NOW Y/N!" George yells back, sprinting faster. Shit- As i start to approach L'manburg, i see figures run out of the walls, shootings arrows at us. I couldn't tell who they were trying to shoot at but i just kept running. I turned my head to peek if he was still on my tail, and as soon as i did, he grabbed my arm and pulled me backwards. I grunted as i fell on him and quickly rolled off.

I try to stand up again, but George was quicker than me and he grabbed my arms again and tied them behind my back. "Little bitch!" I shout at him, trying to kick him and untie my hands, but it was no use. He just dragged me away, completely avoiding the arrows being shot at him. We were edging up the hill diagonally, and as we got further up the hill, i realised the people shooting were Niki, Fundy, Eret, Tommy, Tubbo and... Wilbur. Wilbur..?

"WILBUR!" I yell as i hold back the tears. He stares at me for a second until he drops his weapon and starts running towards me. George notices and picks up the pace. After struggling for a while, i finally manage to untie my hands and my hands slip out of the rope. I make sure George doesn't notice so i can escape quickly. His and was still gripped around my arm so i quickly yanked it out and sprinted towards Wilbur.

But all things must come to an end, as people might say. All the relief i felt quickly washed away as i felt horrific pain flooding to my head before everything went black.. again. 'Y/N?!' ... 'YOU SON OF A-'

(Words: 712)
Hello! Thank you all so much for the HUGE amount of votes and reads! Like- almost 3k?! Wtf-
WOWW!! Ty guys so much! :)