His Soft Spot

Just wanted to let you guys know that a lot of the things that took place on the DreamSMP is not in order in this book and might not mention all things that happened.

-Also thought i should state that everyone in this book are 17-18 years old.
-Y/N is 17.
-Sorry for all the spelling mistakes! If you want just comment about if and i will try to find time and fix it. :)

After staggering back home, i knew i was far enough Dream. He never liked to run, it was more calming for him to walk, as he would usually say. He would only run when he needed to, when it was important, and it wasn't too important right now for him to run home. I stopped running once i reached my home, my hands on my knees, panting. All of my weight fell to my feet and knees, causing pain and me to collapse to the ground. My arms scrape across the concrete ground as i fall. Ouch... I lay on the ground until my fast breathing slows down to a normal pace.

I lift myself off the ground and dust myself off and proceed to start climbing up to my window. Sliding my window open, i see the door handle, guarding my room, start to slowly turn open. I hurry and jump inside my room before closing my window shut. As soon as i sit down on my desk chair, George opens my door and walks a few steps inside of my room. "What was all the commotion?" He asks, somewhat staring at me suspiciously. "What commotion? I've.. just been sitting here drawing!" I stutter after peeking at the paper and drawing pencils on my desk. "George, it was probably nothing. The sound probably came from somewhere else." I hear, coming from behind George. Suddenly i see Sapnap walk beside George at stare him in the eyes. "The sound DID originally come from outside, you know that right?" George squinted his eyes at me and sighed. "I guess.." I watch as George glides past Sapnap and runs out of my room.

"Hey Y/N!" Sapnap says excitedly, walking closer to me. "Close one, eh?" "Yeah, i only just noticed what was on my desk and had to come up with an excuse!" I answer. He sits down on my bed and i follow him. "Wilbur talked to Dream today, i watched the whole conversation." I noted, leaning my head on Sapnap's shoulder. I can't help but notice him blushing. "What happened?" Sapnap asks, staring down at me. "Well, i think Dream is going to FINALLY let me out of my room! It gets boring in here, i'm so glad!" I smile grows on Sapnap's face but that easily fades away. "Although he said fighting would start tomorrow unless he saw white flags." I lift my head off his shoulder and stare up at him. He was a lot taller than me so his head bent down, then again, everyone is taller than me.

He stood up and headed towards the exit of my room. "I don't see the point in fighting, but what has to be done, has to be done." I watch him walk out of my room, disappointment and fear replacing my thoughts. Was i going to have to fight my friends? What if i get hurt! Will i have to fight?! I suddenly felt super faint, i thought it was probably because i haven't eaten since yesterdays lunch, that was until everything went black and i fell off my bed, onto the floor.

——————————————————————————————

I woke up to a blurry black an white figure, holding me in his arms. I felt uncomfortable and embarrassed but my head hurt too much, so i stayed still. I squinted my eyes to adjust to the lighting and realised Sapnap was the person holding me. We has sitting on the downstairs couch in the living room, and as my eyes ventured around the room, i realised my brother and and George were all surrounding me. Dream wearing his usual green hoodie and white mask and George, wearing his light blue shirt, with a red emblem on it, him also still having a suspicious and angry look on his face as he stared at me.

"Are you okay Y/N? You fainted earlier." Sapnap exclaims. "I guess.. My head still hurts.." I say, trying to lift my head, my the weight and the pain pull it back down. "How long have i been out? I muttered, mainly aiming for Sapnap to hear. "about an hour." Clay replies. I finally managed to sit up, pulling myself away from Sapnap, and stand up from the couch only to be pulling into Dreams tight grip. He hugs me tight and says, "You worried me.. you know i care about you." I hug him back, lightly. "Don't worry-" Dream cut me off, he pulls out of the hug and rests his hands on my shoulders. "Is it my fault? Is it because i locked you up for too long?" He staggered. He was obviously too distressed and i could only think that he needed rest, badly.

My brother was very over protective of me, even though some times he goes top the extreme. But its all only because he really cares for me, and doesn't want me getting hurt. He's also normally more stern and serious around others, he's always had a soft spot for me. Of course, its only because i'm his sister, but i don't get it. I'm only a year younger than him!

"Its not your fault." I say, calming him. "Its probably just.. me being me!" Sapnap stares at me with a confused look on his face, but Clay knows what i mean. "Me being hungry." I explain to Sapnap. "Ohh!" He shouts in realisation, George copies. Sapnap giggles as he watches Dream drag me by my arm towards the kitchen.

(Words: 1013)
(Again), Thank you all for all reads + votes!
To me, it means a lot. I promise to write another chapter in 3-5 days!
MAY write again today. ( My time zone is Australia and my sleep schedule is stuffed so... )