Better than Dream... Almost

Okay, okay, WAIT! Before this chapter starts, i have something to say.
HOLY SHIT, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1k READS!
Wtf thats crazy omg! I am so shocked haha. Never thought my book would end up like this!
Well ty all for 1k reads, i kinda just felt like writing another chapter today bc i haven't in 5-6 days so yeah.
Enjoy :)

Me, Niki, Fundy, Eret, Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur all spent the day getting resources and building and place for us to stay the night. My job was to cut down as many trees as i could so we had enough wood to build a decent house. I did't want to let them down, knowing me since i probably would't have the energy to cut so many down, i gave myself goal to cut down 100 trees, and so i did. By the time i was done cutting down all the trees, my stone axe's handle had snapped in half and my arms and legs were shaking from the amount of energy i had wasted. My weak legs gave in and i collapsed to the ground. As i am catching my breath, i hear footsteps and twigs snapping from afar.

I look behind me and noticed a large tree i hadn't cut down yet. I scramble over to hide behind the tree, my legs screaming in agony. I peek out from the tree and notice and blurring green figure, with some sort of weapon gripped in his hands. A second or two later i see another person appear behind him. Focusing my eyes, i notice the two people standing in the distance were Dream ( my brother ) and his friend George. I see them point to my giant stack of wood i cut and chatter. I start to panic and my breathing gets faster.

I stop peeking from behind the tree and turn around to see a person dressed in black and white. At first, i couldn't tell who it was, and i was about to scream until the person puts a hand over my mouth. "Shhhh!" They whisper-yell, quickly pressing their back up against the tree, hugging me against them with their hand over my mouth, causing me to keep quiet. I push their hand away and whisper-yell, "Who are you?" "Bruh? Come, on. Its just me Sapnap." He replies. God dammit, how can i be so dumb! "God! Okay, well you freaked me out-" "SHH!" Sapnap spits, holding me closer and tighter.

The only thing i heard for the next few minutes were loud foot steps slowly becoming quieter until you could't hear them. Sapnap finally let go of me and he let out a shaky sigh. "Hey! What was that all about?" I asking, practically yelling at him. "Sorry! They were about to spot you. They left me back at the house and i was bored so i decided to spy on them." He explains, chuckling at himself. "You know, you're really annoying Sapnap." I say, placing a 'fake annoyed face' on. I turn my head, but can still see him out of the corner of my eye. He only smiles at me, blush spreading on his face. He quickly comes up and hugs me again. "Sorryyyy!" Sapnap giggles, faking a sad, apologetic voice. I give in and return the hug, joining in on the laugh.

We both pull away from the hug. "Well, sorry but i should probably get back to the house." Sapnap explain, turning on his heel and waving goodbye to me. "See ya!" I yell. I watch him walk away for a minute before turning and heading towards my pile of wood. I knew i would't be able to carry it all back at once so i grabbed a lot and headed towards L'manburg. Sooner or later i was far enough to see the L'manburg flag. I started running towards L'manburg, i kept running even though the heavy wood in my arms where slowing me down.

A few trips later, i was heading back to grab the finally wood logs. For some reason, the walk felt longer than it did before. I could see the sunset and knew i did't have much time, so i started running again. It only took a couple minutes before i found the wood and i was heading back to L'manburg already. Suddenly, someone pulled me backwards by the hood of my jumper, and i tumbled backwards, the wood all falling on top of me. Ugh, seriously, WHY ME! I quickly push the wood off of me and look up to see who made me fall over. Of course, its my stupid fucking brother. He just stares down at me with a smirk on his face. "There you are." He says, grasping at my arm to help me up, but i avoid it and get up by myself.

"You know what, sometimes i wonder why you eve try. Sometimes i wonder why you think the things you're doing are right, because they're not! Fucking idiot!" I scream at him! To be honest, i never even meant to say that to him. It just spit out on its own. "I'm doing better than you, and thats a sign, so you can't say anything." My brother replies quickly, not even having to think about what to say. In the moment, i stiffened my fist, and threw a fast, hard punch at his face. He wasn't fast enough and i hit him, slightly cracking his mask. It hurt my first a bit, but i did't care. "Wtf Y/N?" Dream yells at me. He pushes me backwards, and kicks me, forcing my back onto a tree. I run back at him and kick him in the shins, causing him to stumble backwards.

He glares at me angrily, and starts running at me. I started running away from him, jumping over the bush in my path and dodging trees. I peek behind me while i run, only to see Dream no longer chasing me. He was gone. No one was there. I look all around me, just to make sure i was safe, but no one was there. I immediately sit down in the tall grass and catch my breath.

I had no idea where Dream was, or where he had gone, but i knew i had to get back to L'manburg so i sprinted back to where my wood was and carried it back to L'manburg as fast as i could. I was out of breath when i got back. "Y/N, are you okay??" Wilbur asks, noticing the giant bruise on my leg and collecting the wood from me. "yeah, i'm fine. I just ran into Dream and we started fighting." I explain to him. "The bruise doesn't hurt." "Thats good." He sighs. "Y/N! There you are!" I hear a voice say, approaching me. "Oh, hey Tubbo!" I yell, walking towards him. "come! I have something to show you!" Tubbo explains, dragging me by my arm. "Okay, okay!"

(Words: 1201)
Lol this is the most words i've written in a while!
Please give me suggestions of what to put in my next chapter!
Thanks guys!