Hospital Beds

Wilbur sits me down on a hospital bed and throws a blanket neatly onto me. He props up a pillow behind me to lean on. "How are you feeling?" Wilburs asks, sitting down on a chair beside the bed. "Well, since it rained on our way back, that made the cuts hurt more but other than that, i'm fine. It doesn't hurt that much." I pause. "Seriously Wilbur, i'm fine!" "Your cuts could still be infected! Come on Y/N. I just want to make sure you're safe." I stares at the ground and looks up at me. "I'm sorry. I'm over reacting." "No, no. Wilbur its fine. I'M sorry. I'M the one over reacting. I just don't want to waste the little materials we have. We should save it." I answer. "Okay, well, i'll go get Niki." Wilbur calms, standing up from his seat. He walks towards the exit of the medic building to go find Niki.

A couple minutes later, Niki walks through the door. "Y/N! Hey! I heard what happened, are you okay?" Niki asks me, placing down a small box on a 'bed side table' and taking a seat where Wilbur once was. "Yeah, but Wilbur keeps insisting that you should fix me up." "Well, thats Wilbur for you!" We both giggle a bit before she opens the box and takes out cotton pads and a bottle of disinfectant. "This will sting a bit!" She warns me. Niki wipes the disinfectant all over my cuts and scratches. There was no conversation for a couple of minutes.

"Y/N, i'm not really supposed to tell you this but its way too exciting for me, soo..." Niki starts.. "Apparently Wilbur likes you, and i haven't forgotten what you told me last summer!" She laughs, loosing a bit of concentration on what shes doing. "Oh, Shush! Plus, how are you SURE??" I ask her, double checking if this information is true. "Well, Fundy told me. But its pretty obvious anyways." Niki places the cotton pad in the bin and takes out a couple of bandaids. "You should tell him!" "Uhm, no way! Thats TOO much anxiety for one day!" Niki laughs a lot this time. "Mhm, okay! We don't have many bandaids left so i will just be putting these bandaids on your biggest and deepest cuts." Niki explains. "You see, i was telling Wilbur this earlier. We don't have many materials left, so you shouldn't be wasting them on me!" I mention. "Its worth wasting this on you! You're super injured as well, so you need it."

——————————————————————————————

It was a day later and i was sitting on a bench close to the medic building. It was all so sudden. Niki ran straight into the medic followed by Wilbur and Fundy carrying... TUBBO?! Tommy trying running in behind them, but they pushed him out. He was crying. Tommy never cries. "Tommy?! What happened to Tubbo? Are you okay?" I ask, running over to comfort him. I hug him, and surprisingly, he hugs me back. He must be extremely upset. "We were fighting with Dream, and he shot Tubbo. It only hit him in the shoulder, but it hurts me so much." Tommy explains heart broken. "I understand how you are feeling, but its only a matter of time before you best friend is healed! So cheer up." It seemed to worked and we unfolded from our hug. "Thanks Y/N." Tommy thanks. "You can come talk to me whenever you need." I mention as i walk into the medic.

They obviously did't want to let Tommy into the medic since he was already emotion hurt and had tears. Since it was his best friend Tubbo, it hurt him even more. I walk into Niki extracting the arrow from Tubbo's shoulder. I can see the hurt in Tubbo's eyes. He's going through a lot of pain. I walk over to his side, kneel down beside the bed and hold his hand. "Its okay Tubbo, breath." Tubbo turns his head to me and smiles sadly. I can't help but notice Wilbur looking down at me and smiling. My cheeks turn pink but i shake it away.

It did't take long before Niki managed to successfully take out the arrow and wrap bandages around his shoulder. Everyone headed outside to go and find Tommy, while i stayed with Tubbo. "How do you feel?" Tubbo sighs. "Tommy almost got shot, so i moved in front of him so he did't get hurt. I'm mainly thankful he isn't the one lying in this bed right now." "You did the right thing Tubbo. We're all proud of you." I say, gripping his hand.

(Words: 840)
Hello! I finally got to uploading another chapter. Sorry guys! Its been about 9-10 days, heh. Well, i will make sure to write a lot more often. Now that i have finished writing all of my notes i can continue uploading more chapters! Thank you guys so much for 8k reads! I appreciate so much. Its actually unbelievable! :)