Betrayal

The whole week had just included me lounging around in an empty room. It was boring as heck. Around 1-2 days George would bring me a small tray of food, that tray regularly included a glass of water, some bread, an apple and sometimes a carrot or two. It was like i was being held hostage, even though i was only being held by my brother. My stupid brother. The food was good enough for me, at L'manburg, we struggled to get food. Therefore we did't eat every night. But that all could of changed now, they could be stacked up with loads of food.

I was tired of waiting for Dream. George must of noticed as well and could relate. I knew he was trying to be quiet, but i heard him get up from his chair and sneak out for a bit. I did't blame him, he had been stuck sitting in that spot for a week straight. Of course i had to take advantage of the situation and i snuck over to the door. I slowly turned the knob and peeked out to double check no one was in sight. I closed the door and tip-toed down the stone hallway. I was obviously underground. Wow, Dream must of been planning this out. I hate it. I proudly strutted up the stairs like a model. Woah Dream is dumb. I practically have almost escaped! I can't believe George walked away just like that as well! As i walked towards the front door, i started to notice some voices headed towards me. "Yeah i agree. Dream is being pretty harsh." "Mhm, maybe we should let her out?" "We could, but if she got caught again it would just make the situation worse. Especially if Dream finds out we were the people who let her out." Shit.

At the point, i did't care of they heard me leave. I needed to get out of there. Who knows of they were talking about me or not! I sprinted out of the doorway, leaving the door open behind me and running as fast as i could towards the forest. I had forgotten my way to L'manburg since i had't left L'manburg ( when i was there ) and i hadn't gone there in a week. I just knew i had to run and hide somewhere so i did't get caught.

————————————————————————————————

I sat leaned up against a tree, exaughsted from running for at least half an hour. As i catch my breaths i hear more voices approaching me. Fuck, here we go again. I straighten my back against the tree and try to stay as quiet as possible. I had no idea who these people were. "Are you sure you saw her?" "I- I'm not sure.. I'm just worried. Sorry." "Its okay, don't be sorry. Its not your fault." I suddenly recognise the voices. Fundy?! Wilbur?! I peek behind the tree from my hiding spot and my eyes immediately focus on them. It is Fundy and Wilbur! I turn my head back to stand up, when i notice dream standing tall behind a bush, and his eyes lock on mine. Shit-

I scramble up as he jolts forward to run after me. "FUNDY! WILBUR!" I scream, catching their full attention. The pull out their weapons when they notice the man following me. Wilbur runs up to me, he sword still gripped in his hand. Wilbur carefully pushes me behind him, to protect me from Clay. I run into Fundy's arms and he comforts me before joining Wilbur. I stand strong behind them, giving Dream a strong look. I watch as my two friends try to fight of Dream. He unfortunately had a sword, which made it way harder to fight him.

Dream was way stronger than the both of them. He landed a few cuts of each of them. At this point, Wilbur and Fundy were both just guarding themselves with their shields. An angry fire starts to glow strong inside of me. I cant just watch my best friends get injured by my BROTHER! I have to do something. There was a pile of logs around 2-3 metres away from the fight. Hmm.. I run towards the pile of logs, jump onto the logs and jump off of them, landing a giant kick at Dream. Leaving him in the dirt. Wtf how did i land that. Shoot he looks angry- Clay jump up and punches me in the nose. It hurts, but i don't even hesitate to bring my hands to cover the bloody bruise. The angry inside of me was telling me to fight back.

I send another punch at him, using all my might. "EAT THAT BITCH!" I yell at him, a huge evil smile spreading over my face. Dream stumbles back a bit and drops his sword. He doesn't bother to pick it back up and punches me back again, aiming at my neck. I luckily block the punch, but it still left a huge bruise on my arm. I kick him in the shins and before he could fight back, i punch him in the stomach and push him backwards.

By this point, we both had blood running down our faces. Cuts everywhere and bruises covering our body entirely. We had been fighting for a while, and Fundy and Wilbur were watching us fight, terrified looks on their faces. "Just give up, you can't beat me." Dream says, catching his breath. "This has been going for a while. I think i could last way longer." We stare at each other. "You couldn't beat me either, you're just scared." He picks up his sword and swings it over to rest on his shoulder. "I'll get you back, but we're leaving this for now." He mentions as he walks away from us.

Wilbur and Fundy run over to me. "Y/N are you okay?!" Wilbur stutters, taking my hand. I look down at my body. My clothes have blood and dirt on them. I have cuts all over my arms and legs, not to mention bruises. I couldn't even imagine what happened to my face. I wondered how long we had been fighting for. "Uh, i'm not really sure. It hurts but i can deal." I say, hoping they won't worry as much. "Come on, lets get you back to L'manburg so Niki can fix you up." Fundy encourages.

(Words: 1200)
WOAH! 5k READS! Thanks so much! That is seriously unbelievable. Well i hope you enjoyed this chapter. I have thought of a couple ideas for my next book. You might know that i have been thinking about writing a ( person ) x ( person ) book.
I have come up with a few ideas so let me know what you guys are most interested in!

-Wilbur x Reader

-George x Reader

-Dream x Reader

-Sapnap x Reader

Let me know what you guys would enjoy reading the most! If you want to read a book based like this, feel free to follow me so you know when i start writing the book! You don't have to follow me but its just a suggestion. :)
Thanks guys!