Goodbye

"1."
"WAIT!"
——————————————————————
It was too late. Wilbur looked at me as tears flooded my eyes. Tommy's arrow only just missed Dream, but on the other hand, Dream's arrow hit Tommy in his thigh. He collapsed to the ground with a grunt. "TOMMY!" I yelled. I lean to run over to him but Fundy stops me. Wilbur rushes over to help Tommy off the ground. Tommy seemed faint. He was loosing a lot of blood. "Get your hands off me Wilbur. I'm fine." Tommy grunts, pushing Wilbur away, but he almost instantly starts to collapse again. Wilbur just manages to catch him. "So, those discs?" Dream asks sarcastically. "Oh fuck off. He'll give them to you when he can." I reply, glaring at him. Dream just watches us as we carry Tommy's limp body back to the base.

Niki was shocked when we returned. Tommy was in a bad condition, he'd passed out due to blood loss. We rushed into the medic and laid him down on one of the hospital beds. Niki started bandaging his thigh. Everyone headed out of the medic while Niki worked in silence. I stood shocked next to her. I still couldn't seem to process what had happened. "So.. what happened?" Niki asked doubtfully. I could see she wanted to break down in tears, but she stood strong. "Nothing good. Dream isn't even bothered. He just wants the discs and 'his land'." I complain. "Ugh, when does he ever get a visit from Karma?" Niki blurts out. I sigh. "I should get going. Now that Dream has won the war, i have to go back home." Niki pauses what shes doing and turns to look at me. The window behind me showed that it was starting to dim outside. You could slightly see the sunset. "I'm sorry Y/N." She comes over and hugs me tightly. "I hope he'll let you see us again." "Yeah, i hope." I take a deep breath. "Tell Tommy i say goodbye and i hope to see his again soon." I return the hug and then head out the door.

——————————————————————

After hugging and saying goodbye to everyone and turn and walk into the forest. I wanted to say goodbye to Wilbur but he wasn't in L'manburg. Tubbo said he had gone for a walk in the forest. I walked for a couple of minutes before i caught Wilbur staring at the sunset in the distance. It was a lot darker now and the sunset was more visible.

"Wilbur!" I say, running up to him. I fall into his arms. We hug each other and i burry my face in his chest, sobbing. "I heard whats happening, you don't have to explain it to me." Wilbur mentions calmly. His carefully lifts my head up by my chin with his hand. We stared into each others eyes. Wilbur suddenly pulls me in and kisses me softly. His lips meet mine and they push against each other. The tears on my face dried up and were instantly replaced with new tears. Tears of happiness and sadness. Happiness from Wilbur and sadness from leaving. We break apart and stare into each others eyes again.

I start to hear footsteps approaching us. I don't want this moment to end.. "I love you Wilbur." I say, tears still falling. "Y/N, there you are. We're leaving. Now." Someone says behind me. I turn around and see Dream. He grabs me by the arm and drags me away. I wave goodbye to Wilbur.

I guess not all stories finish with a happy ending..

(Words: 597)