With L'manburg once again

Weeks had passed of me sitting alone, bored as heck in my empty room. To waste my time, i used to draw or create little notes for Tubbo, that he would never get to see. I would also adjust my clothes, cropping my t-shirts shorter and painting on my jeans. But sooner or later i ran out of paint and clothes to adjust and paper to draw and write on. Crying became part of my daily routine. Some days i even stayed in bed until 2pm.

In present time, i was lying on my bed, staring at the roof. My blinds were still closed, lights off and the time was 12:30pm. That was until i heard noises coming from my window, and then a stern knock. I did't want to look like a mess, since someone was obviously there, so i slipped on a pair of jeans, turned my lights on a walked forward to my window. The knocking repeated. I drew open my blinds, Sapnap! I noticed the seal was off, so i lifted up my window to talk to him.

"Sapnap, what are you doing?" I ask hesitantly. He looked right into my eyes and could tell i was already so excited just from the fresh air coming in for the first time in weeks. But i was honestly so relieved, i did't care if he would put the seal back on, fresh air was all i needed. "Well, i noticed you have been looking down recently and trying to convince Dream hasn't been working too well, so..." He paused. He looked anxious. He definitely wanted to let me out, but did't want to anger Dream in case he found out. "I've decided to open your window for a bit!" He finally says, proudly. "Just, don't stay out too late, you can always go back during night but we don't want the others to find out." "Sapnap, oh my god, thank you so much!" I wanted to hug him, but he was balancing on a ladder to reach my window, maybe next time. "Its no problem, go have fun! But don't go too far to L'manburg, you know Dream doesn't want you there." He says, i obviously wasn't going to listen to him. "okay!" I reply.

I wait for him to put the ladder away and walk back inside for me to escape. I grabbed my jacket and ran back to my window, peeking out to make sure no one was in sight. I hopped out of my window, all of my weight falling to my feet, causing me to almost fall over. I obviously needed the exercise since i hadn't been out in so long. I got off the ground, the sun blinding my eyes, my feet still shaking. I heard someone opening the door behind me, they must of heard my fall. I ran and hid behind the building, peeking past the wall to check who had come outside. It was just Sapnap, but i still wasn't going to expose myself.

I sprint towards the deep forest, excited to finally meet my friends again. Would they be wondering where i am? Has the war started up yet? I honestly had so many questions for them but i wasn't ready to bug them so much that they shoo me away. As i edged closer to L'manburg i could hear a lot of chattering. It was probably Tommy and Tubbo! I got way too excited and started running towards the voices.

I was getting out of breath, even only after a few minutes of running. But as soon as i was about to slow down i noticed Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur, and it looked like they had noticed me as well! I kept running, even if i was WAY too out of breath, i had to keep it up. Seeing my best friends again after a long time is one of the best feelings. I saw Wilbur running towards me, Tubbo and Tommy were jogging behind him, surprised looks on their faces. "Y/N!" Wilbur yells out. Once he reaches me, he pulls me into a tight hug. I burry my face into his chest, starting to tear up. "I missed you." I mutter, only him noticing what i said. I look up to his romantic hazel eyes and blushing cheeks.

"Tubbo, its the women!" I look pull away from Wilbur and notice Tommy pointing at me. "Woah what i classic Tommy." I giggle, rolling my eyes. Tubbo runs up to me and pulls me into his tight grip. "Y/N, where have you been?" I pull away from Tubbo. "W-Well, i think i should be the one to ask questions first!" I try to say as calmly as i can. "Fair enough." Wilbur says. "So.. Whats the updates for the war?" I ask. "Ugh, nothing much yet but we don't expect anything good." Tommy stutters. "Its just Dream being a bitch, as usual. He also mentioned he wanted you to fight beside him, but said you weren't prepared." Tommy's statement shocked me. Clay wanted me to fight beside him? I thought i said i did't want to be apart of this war! But i guess i have no choice.. "That reminds me Y/N, were you training?" Tubbo asks. "Not exactly.. He did't trust me and thought i would come to L'manburg so he locked me in my room for weeks." I looked around only to see shocked faces. "WHAT?!" Tommy screamed. "OH THAT BITCH-" Wilbur interrupts him, "But, how are you here?" I take a deep breath before responding. "Sapnap took the seal off my window which allowed me to escape."

Tubbo stares at me with a sad expression. "Are you okay, Y/N?" I knew i had to stay calm, for him. "Yes Tubbo, i fine. Don't worry about me!" Tommy and Wilbur knew i was lying. They knew those were the worst weeks i had experienced so far in my life. "Y/N, i think we should talk." Wilbur puts his hand on my shoulder. I look up at him at him and nod. He always knows what to do in a situation like this. But i couldn't help but feel guilt, knowing i wasn't allowed over here, nor am i allowed to be outside.

Wilbur takes a seat inside the van, i follow what he does but sit opposite him. "Do you think i should talk to Dream, Y/N?" I did't want Clay to know that i was ever outside, but Wilbur always had a way with his words. He could get my brother to let me out of my room. "I guess, but i don't want you telling him where i have been." He nods at me. "Just ask him where i have been and that you want to see me or something." I could tell he understood exactly what i meant. "I'll approach him subtly and organise a time for us to meet up. I'll make sure this happens as soon as possible." He looks into my eyes and grabs my hand. "I really don't want to see you looking this down. Please try to cheer up, for me."

(Words: 1260)
I hope you are all enjoying the book so far! ( for the people who have actually read it ).
I will try to publish as many chapters as i can, but i can't promise i'll post something every day because i have
a ton of school work to! I will try as hard as i can though!