The Kiss

I couldn't belive what happened on Wednesday.It was now Saturday and I went out to go eat some pizza hut.The same one i know Jamie worked at, just so I could meet her.I took my Jeep because of the grocery's i was gonna get that day.I revved the engine and headed straight to pizza hut.When i arrived i saw her there, I went up to her and said "There's an order for you to meet a handsome man in a white jeep with no roof ontop in 15 minutes.It's an order."I winked and smirked then left.I had ordered a bouque of red and white roses.I even ordered some extra's.With the extra's i made a heart on the bonnet of the jeep and it leading to my back seat. In the back a sign saying 'Will you be mine?' It was a first for me but i was hoping she would love it.

15 minutes had past and i saw her on her way.My heart racing, anxiety washing over me as if i was taking a shower in it.She came and immediatly stood still.She smirked looked me up and down and licked her lips.She walked over and said "Hey handsome!"hugging me so tightly and not letting go. I was in shock, i thought she wouldn't even do that ever.She followed the path immediatly she said "Mr Corey Evans, you handsome man come here." She grabbed my ear and said " I would be delited to be that special one."I without a doubt grabbed her cheeks rubbed them and whispered in her ear "I've been dying to kiss these lucious lips of yours ma'am."I grabbed her hips leaned in and kissed her lips.They tasted of watermelon,she smelt of peaches.I threw her onto the seats and leaned in for a more depth kiss. Before i could let go i heard a cough from behind. "Now Corey, would you like to explain why you haven't told me about this?"Noah asked from behind.I turn around lick my lips and see all of the boys were there.I turned pink. "Well i wa-" i said before being cut off by Josh. "You really were about to hit it with that beautiful girl behind you weren't you?"He said chuckling.I grabbed him from his shirt and said to him "I would NEVER disrespect Jasmine like that.Not ever you understand." He looked at me confused. "Yea i know dude i don't even know her,how am i supposed to know you like her?" Noah steps in to separate me and Josh."Dude leave it you know he's dumb.Hey sorry ma'am we didn't mean to watch you guys.We deeply apologise from our side we just happened to see at the wrong time." See now this is why i love him.I turned around to see she was gone.I looked around and she was nowhere to be seen.