Prom Day

It was prom day,I went to the suit shop and bought a white blazer black trouser suit.She bought matching ones however i hadn't see her dress.I drove home in my new colored jeep.I got it black and red.I drove home and went straight to the shower.I got my new razor, I headed into the shower and shaved my armpits.When i finished I got out and shaved my beard.Then i countinued to put some deodorant on my pits.Pulled out my new perfume and spayed all over.I got into my outfit and headed out.I got in my car,drove to Jamie's and picked her up. I catcalled her as she came outside."Damn beautiful,who you looking sexy for?"I asked.She smiled and winked."For a handsome man in a sexy white and black suit."I smiled and  helped her down the steps.She was wearing a long black dress with white shoes.She looked so nice I couldn't help but blush.I helped her into the car and drove to school.

"Man you look handsome!"Noah shouted.He had come with a girl i hooked him up with called Trisha.I smiled and cat walked over."And of course you look beautiful Jamie."He said in a friendly way and smiled.We walked in and all the attention went to Jamie."Your doing great sexy."I said being smacked by her.We walked in and took our place.I could hear people gosipping about how good we both looked.It came to the dance,our school was very cultural so there was a dance for every culture.Prince royce's song Rechazame played and me and Jamie started dancing bachata.According to her i could dance good.Everyone watched us in suprise.We just simply look at each other deeply.I'm deeply and utterly in love with this beautiful woman."Hey baby,I love you so much."i whisper in her ear.She look at me and says "Te amo tambien,baby."She whispers.I don't know spanish but i know that she speaks hot spanish."I love you too baby."She repeats.

When the dance finishes we go and sit back in our seats with Noah and Trisha.Now it was Noah and Trisha's turn to go dance,we both watch clapping and wooing for them.Jamie looked at me in my eyes,i looked back at her ocean eyes.I grab her cheek and pull her in for a deep and meaningful kiss.I can feel her warm tongue and warm lips.Still scented as watermelon with red lipstick on,I move my hand down to her stomach and let go of the kiss.Only because every one was watching.She carrys on to kiss my cheek leaving a kiss mark.

We both go over to the drinks section when we hear who's prom king and queen,we turn around to hear "Corey Evans and Jasmine Gregory!"They shout.We turn and without a doubt kiss eachother,not as long or as deeply.We both walk up to the stage and claim our tiara and crown.We then proceed to sit down and then kiss each other more deeply and with tongue."Wooh baby,that was great well done!"I said to her.She says "Thank you baby,you've done just as good as me if not better." I wink at her and we look straight on to our new chapter.

------------------------------------------------

Hello! This is me from the future,one year later! I still can't believe how cringy this story is. If you enjoy romantic books please please please read my much better new one which is called 'The badboy is a door away'. I have improved so much from this really shit story and would appreciate all the support on my new books. Even my second book isn't as cringey but i can't bring myself to delete this old one.