🌻35🌻

Hi...sorry it's been a while since I updated, but my time off is being spent making Harry's cardigan.

Anyway...I realised that Liam should've started school the same time as Louis and Zayn. Oops.

So imagine that I included him.

The next chapter is Christmas day again...so in case you need reminding, that makes Louis 5, Zayn nearly 5, Harry nearly 4, Niall 4 and Liam 4.

Hope you're all enjoying the story.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Christmas day...

Anne was woken up at 7am by a bang. She jumped out of bed and rushed through to Harry's room.

She found him standing up at the end of his cot, grinning. The bang had been him pulling the end of his cot back so it hit the wall.

"You scared me Harry." She said, realising that it wasn't him hurting himself. "Happy Christmas darling. Let's get you changed and see what Santa bought you."

Harry smiled as Anne picked him up. She took him to the bathroom and took off his dirty nappy, cleaning him up and sitting him on the toilet.

"See if you need a wee." She said as Harry looked up at her. His hearing still wasn't great, but he could hear some things.

He concentrated and eventually did a small wee, earning lots of praise from Anne. He had to wear nappies in the night, as he could never tell when he needed to go, but was usually clean and dry all day. Progress.

They were sat by the tree on the floor, the fire was lit, as it was very cold now. The curtains were still closed. It was cosy.

The tree was better this year. Anne could afford a nice 6 foot tree that she had decorated with golden tinsel, baubles and lights. Harry placed the angel on the top, with help of course. She had paper chains up around the room and Christmas cards from her friends hung up on string on the wall. It looked lovely.

Of course Harry loved Christmas and birthdays, because of the wrapping paper. He still loved ripping it off the gifts and sitting in amongst it, loving the feel and being able to hear the crinkling.

The presents were opened and they were both dressed and sat in the kitchen, when the doorbell rang.

Anne rushed to the door excitedly, and opened it, seeing Jay, Mark and Louis standing there with more presents.

"Merry christmas! Come in." Anne said as they all went inside.

"Happy Christmas to you too Anne. Where's Harry? Louis' hasn't stopped talking about him all morning." Jay said, laughing as Louis nearly pulled her arm off, dragging her into the living room.

"Oh...he's in the kitchen Lou. " she replied, as the changed course and headed the other way.

"HAPPY CHRISTMAS HARRY!" Louis screamed as he saw his best friend in his high chair.

Harry let out a big happy squeal and opened his arms, Louis running into them, and they hugged. Louis kissed his cheek as they parted.

"Harry! Harry! I got lots a presents. Did you get lots too?"

Harry nodded and slapped his hands on the plastic table in front of him. Louis giggled.

"Show me. Auntie Annie can Harry get out of his chair please?" he asked politely.