Chapter 4

Shehnaaz disconnects the phone and smirks.

Flashback:
At CBI office 24 hours earlier
Officer Kumar: Sir we have got the autopsy report of Mr. Singhania. The cause of death is due to poisoning. There are no sign of other injury or wounds on the body so the poison has been given to him without his knowledge or by person who he trust. The poison was given in the form of food since there are no sign of injection. Here is the copy of the report.

ASP Shekawat: Hmm.. We need to carry out the investigation without anybody's knowledge since the suspect must be someone close, could be a family member, friend or colleague. We need an undercover agent to carry on this task.

Officer Kumar: Sir, there is an ad placed by the Singhania group for the post of Personal Secretary today. The requirement is for 24/7 duty. Earlier today we got the will copy from the legal advisors office and as per the will Sidharth is the heir but there are quite a few clauses which needs to be fulfilled to get the benefit. He has to show profit for 3Qs out of 4Q and also get married within 3 months.

ASP: Interesting, does Sidharth have any working knowledge?

Officer: No Sir! He is a spoiled brat.

ASP: that means he has lot to prove. Looks like the personal secretary requirement is for him. Kumar, this is the best opportunity. Let's have our undercover agent to be placed as personal secretary. We will able to investigate both Singhania's personal and official life and that too 24/7.

Officer: Right Sir. We can send our agent Sana Gill, she has worked undercover in her previous project as a secretary so she has the knowledge to operate as one.

ASP: Sounds good! Get moving then!

~~~
Sana Gill: Agent Sana Gill reporting Sir (salutes)

ASP: Officer Kumar will brief you about your new undercover operation. Take the briefings from him and you have to start right away.

Sana: Yes Sir!

Officer Kumar: Agent Sana Gill, you would attend an interview tomorrow as Shehnaaz Thakur. We have already sent across your profile for the post of personal secretary. These are your credentials, your undercover details. Your boss would be Sidharth Singhania, he is an MBA grad but has zero working knowledge, a playboy and doesn't share good bond with his parents. The interview will be taken by Rina Singhania, Sidharth's mother. I suggest you disguise as a hot and sexy girl to impress Sidharth to get the job.

Sana: I don't think that's necessary since the interview would be taken by RS, I'll concentrate on impressing her and I suppose she would look for a responsible, confident and intelligent person.

Officer: Do it your way, at the end we just want our work being done without getting too much attention. Study the profile and take this kit which has microphone, pin camera, USB, etc. which you might require at some point.

Sana: thank you officer!

Flashback ends
~~~

Shehnaaz submits the duly filled papers and she is asked to meet RS for further instruction.

In the cabin, Sid looks at Shehnaaz's appointment and offer letter.

Sid: Bloody hell!! Rs. 80,000 salary for that Chashmish!! My employee gets more salary than me!

RS: You are forgetting Sidharth that your reward is Rs. 150 crore plus 45% stake in company on successful completion. So, stop comparing yourself with an employee. Besides, she seems to be more disciplined, mature, organized and knowledgeable person than you. As she mentioned she will have to work double efforts to make you better.

Sid: wow!! You legit have some serious issues with me. That chashmish seem to have made more magic on you in first meeting than me.

Shehnaaz knocks on the door.

Shehnaaz: Excuse me ma'am.

RS: Yes, come in. As you know you are starting your work immediately from now. Sidharth will join office after 10 days hence I want you to take necessary training or inputs from Ms. D'souza, our company secretary and Mr. Arvind, Executive Manager for the next 10 days during office hours. Post office hours, you will update them to Sidharth.

Shehnaaz: Yes Ma'am

RS: Sidharth needs to shortlist few suitable prospective brides for him over next 10 days. Take inputs from him and get list of girls who meet those criteria. Post Sidharth's approval, you will have to contact them and ask them to be our guest in our palace until Sidharth chooses one bride. Make necessary arrangements for them to stay as well.

Shehnaaz: (looks at Sid from the corner of her eyes through her glasses) Yes ma'am.

RS: Since today's office hours is almost over, you can go with Sidharth to the palace. The butler has been instructed to show you your accommodation arrangements already.

Shehnaaz: (nods yes) thank you ma'am.

Shehnaaz follows Sidharth. Sidharth stops, Shehnaaz stops as well. He turns and looks back at her.

Sid: Hey Chashmish!! Where are you upto?

Shehnaaz: Sir, the name is Shehnaaz. And I am your personal secretary, I am just following Mrs. Singhania's orders.

Sid: Attitude!! I like it!! You are my personal secretary and you follow my orders. And please stop following me now.

Shehnaaz: It's not attitude Sir, it's etiquette! It's my duty to groom you to face your clients, employees and associates in future. I have been asked to go to Singhania Palace with you.

Sid: Right Sweetheart! Don't act like Mrs. Singhania. Please take an auto or a cab to the palace coz I'm not going to the palace.

Shehnaaz: Ok Sir! May I ask you where are you headed just incase I am questioned by Ma'am?

Sid: You ask many questions lady! I hope you are not from CID or CBI.

Shehnaaz: (taken aback at the statement) Sir, I was just following my duty. Do you have any task for me before leaving Sir?

Sid: One more question! No Sweetheart! Please leave me alone for now.

Shehnaaz: Sure Sir! And the name is Shehnaaz.

Sid: Alright Ms. Shehnaaz Thakur!

Shehnaaz takes cab to the palace and the butler shows her the room where she would be staying. Her room is just next to Sid's room as she should be available 24/7 on call. She checks the house roughly by glancing at the CCTVs, guards and servants in the palace.

_______

How was it?? What do you think about Agent Sana Gill?

Keep supporting my story!

❤️❤️