Chapter 37

Sidharth arrives at palace and goes to his room. He is feeling restless and strolling back and forth, unable to sit quietly. He goes to her room multiple times to check whether she has arrived or not. He asks Mahesh every 15 minutes if she returned.

It's been 3 hours since he saw her last. His ego was stopping him from calling her and when finally he gives up, her phone was switched off.

He calls Vikas to ask for Asim's number but his call goes unanswered. His restlessness was turning into worry and worry into panic by each passing second.

His thoughts - I shouldn't have allowed her to go with Asim. After all he is a stranger who just joined the office today. What if he harms her or something bad happens to her?

He bit all his finger nails in tension. He gets a call back from Vikas.

Vikas: Hey Sid, sorry I missed your call, I was in shower.

Sidharth: Hey, do you have Asim's number?

Vikas: I haven't taken his number yet since it was just the first day. I will be taking it tomorrow. You sound upset, is everything alright?

Sidharth: Yeah, everything is fine. I'll talk to you later.

Sidharth hangs up the phone and picks up the laptop to search for Asim's contact details from office database. He doesn't remember his Surname, there were 5 employees with the same name. He then checks the designation of each one of them and he finally finds Asim Raza.

He downloads his contact details and dials his number but before he could press the call button someone knocks on the door. He finds Mahesh standing there.

Sidharth: Yes, Mahesh

Mahesh: Sir, Mrs. Sana Singhania has returned just now.

Sidharth: Is it? Where is she?

Mahesh: In her room, Sir.

Sidharth: (He exhales loudly) Okay, thank you.

Sidharth then barges into Sana's room but she wasn't there. Creases form on his forehead, he holds back of his head in tension when suddenly the bathroom door opens and Sana steps out of it.

She is taken aback looking at Sidharth in her room. Sidharth takes huge leaps to reach her quickly holds both her arms so tightly that it was hurting her, looks into her eyes and yells at her.

Sidharth: Where the hell were you Chashmish? That person who you went out with was a stranger, he just joined today and how could you just go out with him?

Sana: Aaahh.. Sidharth it's hurting me!

Sidharth: (loosens the grip) You haven't answered me yet.

Sana: I told you I was going to Market!

Sidharth: 3 and a half hour? What were you buying for so long?

Sana: Actually the shop was closed so Asim and I went for a movie. It's been a long long time that I hadn't watched one.

Sidharth: What? Are you my wife or that sensible Asim's?

Sana: Huhh? Since when are you considering me as your wife? Even I saw you checking out that beautiful lady, Julie. Did I say anything to you?

Sidharth: Weren't you the first one to start it? You were laughing like hell with Asim in cafeteria.

Sana: What? You are just impossible Sidharth. He is my co-worker and we were just talking not romancing. And how does that effect you whatever I do? You don't even want me in your room, forget about your life.

Sidharth: Weren't you the first one to hurt me by hiding your identity?

Sana: Sidharth, I was just doing my duty! You know that right?

Sidharth: Yeah right, you were doing the duty, but since when did getting intimate became your duty?

Sana: I think this is getting too much now.

Sidharth: Too much? I'll tell you what do you mean by too much now!

He holds and pulls her hair from back making her tilt her head back and smacks his lips on hers and starts biting and sucking her lower lips madly. At first, Sana, holds his hand from back trying to fight him but finally she shuts her eyes and kisses him equally madly. Her hands travel to his back hugging him. After about 5 mins of kissing, Sidharth leaves her lips. He left a love bite on her lips which was bleeding. He smirks at it.

Sidharth: (pointing finger at her lips) You set the bar, I raise it!!  Now that's too much!! Deal with it!!

He walks out of her room. Sana just looked at him with her mouth agape. After he left she goes to check the mirror and finds out that her lips were bleeding. She splashes her face with cold water. Though the bleeding stopped, it was now maroon in colour.

Her thoughts - Is this what you call too much? If you know how to raise the bar then I know how to break it.

She goes to her wardrobe, changes her clothes and goes to his room. Sidharth was shocked to see her dressed like this 👇

She goes near him, places her hand on his back and sensuously brings it down until his hip

She goes near him, places her hand on his back and sensuously brings it down until his hip. He gulps the saliva down his throat. She continues the torture by touching him sensuously all over. She then holds the collar of his shirt and pulls him near the bed, he follows her.

She makes him sit at the edge of the bed and places her sexy leg on his lap and puts his hands over them. He caresses her legs gently moving from her feet till her thighs when she pushes him back making him lie on his back on the bed. She crawls over him by places both her legs on either side of this thighs and hoovers over him seducing him. She takes her face near to his face and he closes his eyes to feel her lips on his.

She pats his cheeks, climbs down from the bed and goes back to her room. Sidharth opens his eyes in shock! He goes near the door and finds an envelope lying on the floor. He picks it up and finds a letter.

You raise the bar, I break it!!!
Just deal with it now!!
-Sana

She was nowhere in the room. She left him craving for her. He locks the door and lies on the bed reminiscing what just happened with him. He smiles thinking that his wife knew how to turn him on!

Sana changes back into her pajamas and looks into the mirror. Her lips were now purple, she touches them and smiles as it was a gift from her husband which showed his possessiveness and love for her.

Finally they talked about their differences, their insecurities and possessiveness for each other though via fight. They both now knew that they love each other but none wanted to confess first. They were expecting the other to start and ready to melt immediately.

_________________________

🙈🙈🙈

Did you'll expect this to happen?

Who among the two gets your sympathy?

Comment and vote!!

❤️❤️