Chapter 34

Sidharth and Sana both say bye to the Gills as they leave for office. They couldn't take any leave due to company being in critical position since both the head of company were not there.

As they drive, Sidharth gives instruction to Sana.

Sidharth: Ms. Gill, The financials for Quarter 1 will be out today. I want them on my desk at 10, you will be explaining the details to me. You will prepare a presentation for client meeting on our companies revamp and changes in company structure.

Vikas Singhania is joining us today, he has a good knowledge of business as an MBA graduate and previous experience.

Sana listens to all the instructions carefully. Her thoughts - he doesn't know Vikas is his half brother yet. Though Vikas is a kind hearted person and is also unaware of his relation to Sidharth, I am worried how would it turn out in future. Should I tell him what I already know? Yes!

Sana: Sir, I have something to tell you.

Sidharth: Blurt!!

Sana: Vikas Singhania... (Takes a pause)

Sidharth: Yes, what is it Ms. Gill?

Sana: He is your half brother.

Sidharth pulls a sudden break due to which a car behind his car bumps into their. They both get a sudden jolt by the hit. Sana covers her face with both her hands. Sidharth panics looking at her.

Sidharth: (keeps his hand over her shoulder) Chashmish!!! Are you ok?? I am sorry!! I am so sorry!! (Shaking her)

She removes her hand from her face.

Sana: I am fine, Sidharth. Are you alright?

Sidharth: Hmm.. (noding his head)

They both were fine as they both wore seatbelt. He gets down and goes to check the car behind. The person in the back car starts screaming and yelling at him.

Sana gets down from the car and goes to them.

Sana: I am really sorry Sir, it was my mistake, I was driving the car and I felt there was something moving on my leg and I pushed the break in panic.

Man: Lady! Why do you drive the car when you can't handle it? Look at the condition of my car.

Sidharth was shocked at the way she took all the blame on herself. He tried speaking but she squeezed his hand to stay quiet.

Sana: Kindly accept my apologies, did you get hurt? Do you need any medical help?

The man was surprised that the lady who he was scolding was inquiring about his well being.

Man: No, but my car is damaged.

Sana: Sir, I will pay for the damages. Please be calm. I'll book a cab for you for now wherever you were going so that you aren't delayed. I'll get this repaired and have it delivered at your address.

The man nods in agreement and Sana calls the cab and pays for the trip as well. She then calls the car mechanic and asks him to take both the cars to the garage and books another cab for them to office.

Sidharth: So Ms. Gill, you were telling me about Vikas, how is he my half brother?

Sana's thought - He called me Chashmish when he hit the car as he panicked, now back again to Ms. Gill. He does care for me but just wants to show attitude. I know how to bring you back on track.

Sana: Hmm.. He is love child of Mrs. Rina and Mr. Rohit Singhania born before marriage and all the murders were just because they wanted Vikas Singhania to be the owner of entire Singhania Group. I think Mr. Inder Singhania already had the hint of this which made him change his Will entitling you to takeover after his demise. And Vikas also has no idea about all this. He is as much aware as you were.

Sidharth: But how was Maa related to properties?

Sana: Her death was accidental, she became prey instead of Mr. Inder Singhania.

Sidharth had tears in his eyes along with anger. Sana places her hand on his and he jerks it off.

Sidharth: Why didn't you tell me all this earlier?

Sana: I got the evidence only on the day of arrest besides I acted quickly to get them arrested as they were planning to murder you and me ultimately.

Sidharth was shook to the core when he learnt that they were planning to kill Sana. He was least bothered about himself. He wanted to hug her and hide her from this cruel world where a mother himself wanted to kill his son. But he was still angry because he thought Sana played with his emotions.

When they reached office it was 9:45, they were delayed by 45 minutes due to the accident.

Sidharth: Ms. Gill, Financial report at 10!

Sana: (shocked) But that's too less time for me to study the financial figure. I just have 15 minutes.

Sidharth: I don't know how you do it but I want it at 10 sharp else you'll have to face the consequences.

Sana just runs to the finance department without wasting any single second. She rushes through the report marking all the important points.

Sidharth sits in his cabin watching the clock, he smirks as the seconds hand reaches 50. Just 10 seconds more!! He does the count down before he could call her to punish. When he counts zero and lifts his head, he finds Sana standing infront of him with her laptop. She smirks as his jaws fall in shock.

The next 2 hours she explains him the financials and Sidharth was unhappy as the 1st Quarter result was less than 2%. The condition in Will was a growth percentage of atleast 5%. This meant now he has the pressure to compulsorily perform over 5% in all the next 3 quarters.

Sana: My take on the financials, with two main resources lost, the financials would have been in negative but it is 1.8% positive, which is a good performance. Congratulations Sir, you have been doing great!

That was her way of showing him positive side and encouraging him to do better in next financials.

Vikas enters the cabin. Sidharth had a mixed reaction to see him. He didn't know whether he should be angry or pity Vikas as even he sailed in the same boat as him. They both were unhappy with how the events turned.

Finally Sidharth decides to give him a chance and not hate him for his parents mistake.

Sidharth: Hello Vikas, welcome on board!

Vikas: Thanks Sid. Not a good time to join though. I am ashamed of dad's act. I still don't know what was his motive.

Sidharth: Chuck it Vikas, once in court we will know the reason too. Until then lets concentrate on the business.

They attend the meeting with client and Sana does a great presentation which impresses clients to continue doing business with them.

Vikas: Sid, your wife has a magic wand, she created wonders. You are so lucky!!

Sidarth's thought - Yes, she was amazing, today. She saved my ship from sinking. But legally, she isn't my wife and Vikas doesn't know it yet.

Sidharth: Hmm..

Vikas: I think once the business is on track, you both could go on your honeymoon, you two have been working so hard that you didn't even go on honeymoon.

Sidharth looks at Sana, who looked everywhere else but him.

Sana thoughts - Sidharth's attitude and honeymoon don't go well with each other. Stop being so cold Sidharth. I wish I could tell you even though I was disguised as Shehnaaz Thakur but my emotions towards you are same in both identities. I would tell you all this but I fear that you wouldn't listen or what if you don't trust me anymore. When I come to know that you trust me again I will tell you how much I love you.

________________________________

Ok guys, here is one more on request!! But no more for today!!

💓💓