Chapter 11

RS reaches home from her business trip. She meets Sarita Thakral, her cousin's wife and her daughter, Mahira Thakral who arrived early morning.

Sarita Thakral (ST): Hello Rina Di

RS: Hello, what a pleasant surprise Sarita, (Looks at Mahira Thakral MT) hi darling. How are you? And where is Anil?

ST: We are fine. He was busy with some work, he will see you later. But he is disappointed with you.

RS: What's the matter?

ST: We heard you are looking for a bride for Sid. How could you forget our Mau? Who else could be a better choice then Mahira?

RS: I am sorry but it's Sidharth's choice. I hardly find any time to do such work and after Inder's death, the work pressure has entirely shifted on to my shoulder.

ST: You know, Mau likes Sid since her childhood! She felt shattered when she heard that he is searching for a bride elsewhere. (Signals at MT)

MT starts fake sobbing.

RS: Hey Mau, please don't cry. He hasn't finalized any girl yet. Why don't you stay with us and be one among the other girls? Ultimately it's his choice though but you can try showing him your emotions. May be he could marry you.

ST: How nice of you Di. I have already got Mau's clothes and other necessity with her. I will leave her here. I will visit few times in between.

RS calls for the Butler, who is then asked to arrange for MT's stay in the palace. ST and MT both go to their room.

ST: Mau, this is your chance to lure him now and become an owner of this huge empire.

MT: Mom, he is too arrogant. Besides I am just 22 and he is 30. He is too old for me.

ST: Shut up. You know that your father's business isn't doing well so with this attitude of yours we will end up on road. So stop doing this nonsense drama. He is a playboy, you can lure him easily. Just keep your makeup on even when you sleep.

MT: Whatever!!

Shehnaaz is being informed by RS that MT will be one of the prospective bride who would stay in the palace and she is asked to pass on the message to Sid.

Shehnaaz goes to Sid's room, who is dressed up in formals.

Shehnaaz: Good Morning Sidharth

Sid: Hey Chashmish, I would be joining you to office from today. (Trying to put on his Tie)

Shehnaaz is shocked at this statement yet she manages to shrug off. She offers him help with the tie.

Shehnaaz: May I?

Sid: Yes please!

She goes close to him and unties it. Her soft lavender perfume and the closeness drives him crazy. Yet he keeps himself calm and controlled.

Shehnaaz: You still have 2 more days.

Sid: I know I get bored at palace since I can't go out to pub or anywhere as I don't have money. And as you said I need to buckle up to work on getting the company back in shape.

He observes that she is standing on her toes to reach him hence he gestures her that he would sit on the bed to make it easy for her. But little did he know that it would make it worst for him as in this position her cleavage is directly visible to his eyes.

Within a short glace, he saw the heart shaped redish mole on her left side of breast. He turns his face to the sides to control his harmones though he gets the urge of looking at her mole again.