Chapter 39

It was office log out time. Sidharth and Sana both reach the parking lot. Sidharth was keeping his bag in the car while Sana was still approaching the car when a bike stops near her, it was Asim.

Asim: Hey Sana, Do you need a lift?

Sid looks at him and frowns. His thoughts - Is he going to take my wife today as well? Why do I feel like kicking his ass?

Sana: (points at Sid) I am going with my husband. (Sid smiles)

Asim: Yeah, I totally forgot! You are married. (Laughs) Anyways, Happy Birthday once again. Enjoy rest of your day! (Forwards his hand)

Sana: (shakes hand) Thanks Asim. You made my birthday special, else some people don't even remember.

Asim: Aww.. How can someone forget you? You are the cutest!

Sana: Yeah, there are few who think I am irritating!

This was not going well with Sidharth. He gritted his teeth at the same time he was a bit upset. His thought - Now this fellow is going to give my wife compliment of cuteness. Why can't he just get lost!! She is still angry and he is adding fuel to it. What a bummer!

Asim: What? Who is it? Must be some sadistic person!!

Sidharth honks.

Sana: Hey I'll catch up with you tomorrow. Bye!!

Sana goes and sits in the passanger seat. Sidharth starts driving. He adjusts his mirror to look at her but she royally ignores him by looking outside the window.

Sidharth clears his throat. No reaction from her. He coughs, no reaction. He coughs louder and this time she picks the water bottle on the side and holds infront of him without looking at him. He takes the bottle by brushing her hands. She still doesn't look nor reacts.

Sidharth's thought -
Aarghh.. She is showing a lot of attitude.

Obviously, you forgot her birthday.

Stop it!! Don't taunt me again and again!! She hid her identity with wrong date of birth earlier. How can I remember so many dates?

Wow! Nice reason! Now concentrate on Mission Pacify Sana!!

Okay Fine!!

They reach the palace and she goes to her room. Her eyes fall on the gift packet kept on her bed!! There was an envelope as well. She opens the envelope. There was a big "SORRY" written on a card. She smiles and opens the gift. There was a letter "If I have been forgiven then wear this and come to my room!"

Sidharth anxiously waits thinking whether she will come or not. The door opens and she stood there. He grins, she looked effortlessly gorgeous in his gift. He was mesmerized by her beauty.

He looked dashing too as his outfit was complimenting hers

He forwarded his hand and she slipped her hand in his. As she sits on the sofa, the screen flashes and its the Gills on video conference call. They all wish her.

Twinkle: Somebody is looking very hot!

Sana: (blushes) Thanks Bhabhi. Sidharth gifted it.

Twinkle: (Hits Param with her elbow) Learn something from your brother-in-law. Have you ever gifted me something like that?

Param: Oh!! But for that you need to have figure like my sister also na..

Sana: Bhai!! Why are you teasing bhabhi now?

Param: Papa, did you adopt her? Is she my sister or her's? Always taking her side! Even after complimenting her.

Sukh: Don't involve me in this. (Raises both his hands and he walks away)

Sidharth: (laughs) Bhabhi, I'll send you the gift, don't trouble Bhaiyya.

Param: No need! She is fooling around. Haven't I given you any gift?

Twinkle: When?

Param: Look in your lap. (Pointing at Sia baby), Isn't she a beautiful gift?

Twinkle was quite as she couldn't deny and everybody laughed at it.

Twinkle: Yeah, Sidharth. I think by her next birthday, you should also give her such a precious gift.

Sana and Sidharth both blush.

Twinkle: Awww.. they are still blushing like they married yesterday. It's been a month now!

Sana: Okay Bhabhi, I need to check what Malini is preparing for the evening dinner. Bye!

Twinkle: You've nicely changed the topic. Anyways, God bless you both. Enjoy!!

They blow flying kiss at each other before disconnecting.

Sidharth opens a box, which had a beautiful black forest cake. Sana smiles and she holds his hand to cut the cake. Sana lifts the cake to feed him but he holds her hand and makes her bite it first.

When Sana again takes her hand close to his mouth, he refuses by holding her hand. Sana frowns at it. Sidharth moves close to her face and licks the cream stuck at the corner of her lips sending shiver down her body. She closes her eyes at one in reaction.

Sidharth: (goes back) Hmm.. that's very sweet!! The best cake I have ever tasted!!

Sana opens her eyes and blushes. Sidharth turns on the music and they both dance. (The song and video is here. 👇 Do watch it!! The lyrics is apt for the situation)

At the end of the song, they end up kissing passionately and later Sidharth whispers in her ears the three magical words "I Love You Chashmish".

Sana hugs him tightly and says "I Love you too Sidharth". They stand there hugging each other for what seemed like eternity.

Later, Sidharth takes her down to the dinning hall which had all kinds of dishes presented as in any 5 star restaurant. The table was dim light with scented candles. They both ate their dinner gazing into each others eyes while feeding each other in between.

After the dinner, he takes her to the  mini home theater where they both watch a movie, as Sana kept her head on Sidharth's chest and he embraces her.

Sidharth: Chashmish, so do you still feel, Asim's birthday celebration was more special?

Sana looks up at him in surprise and laughs at her possessive husband!

Sana: What do you think hubby?

Sidharth: I tried making it special but I don't know if you think your Sensible Asim's celebration was more special.

Sana: (scowl) My Asim? Since when did he become mine? Now you are irritating me.

She gets up to go from there when Sidharth holds her hand and pulls her making her land on his lap. He makes a baby face and with baby voice says "Soowwwy".. He looked so cute that she pulls his cheeks and smiles.

He gazes her lips and she bites her lips making him kiss them. They abandon the movie and Sidharth lifts her up and takes her to his bedroom where they consummate their marriage finally.

___________________________

Did you'll like the update?

Do watch the song, it's one of my favorite and leave comment on how did you find the song!

BTW the story isn't over yet!!😂

❤️❤️