Chapter 41

Flashback:

Sana goes to the files and record room to search for some important files for old transactions, it was almost late evening log out time, when she finally manages to find the file she was searching for, she takes it along with her, when she tries opening the door of the record room, it doesn't.

Somebody locked her inside and she had no phone to call anyone. She knocks on the door asking for help but it goes unheard because everyone had logged out.

Sana's thought - Oh my God! How did the door got locked? I left my phone on my desk. There are no windows in this room. I banged the door so many times but looks like everyone logged off. It's Friday and the office remains closed on weekend.

I haven't informed anyone that I will be in record room. Sidharth, I just hope you would find me. Oh Lord, help my Sidharth as he would go mad if he doesn't find me.

After 2 hours

The lights goes off and the record room is dark now, looks like the main switch for this area has been shut off.

After 5 hours

Its been long time since I am sitting here in dark, nothing to eat or even drink water. I am thirsty and tired.

Amidst all this I am worried about Sidharth the most! What must be his condition? I hope Sidharth checks the office log off records so that he knows that I am still in office.

After 12 hours

It seems like infinity that I am sitting here now, I can't even try looking for ways to get out of here, AC duct or vent since its dark here. How I wish I had my phone with me.

I couldn't even sleep as I am thinking about my Sidharth. I am parched, as if I am being desserted on an island or dessert without food and water. I still haven't lost my calm because I have been trained to handle all tortures at CBI. Moreover more the struggle more the loss of energy.

Flashback ends

It's been 36 hours since Sana went missing. Sidharth had already filed a complain with police.

Sidharth couldn't keep calm, he goes to office to check for the CCTV footage. Since there were many camera footages, he decides to run through the office exit to check for logout timing however he couldn't find her in any footage. He checks for the footage by matching the swipe out time recorded and to his surprise he finds Julie using two cards hidingly at that time.

He immediately notes her address from his system and goes to her home. When he rings the door bell, he finds a man in gown open the door. It was none other than Paras.

The moment Paras looks at him, he pushes Sidharth to the side and starts escaping from there. However Sidharth holds the knot of his gown which renders him disrobed. He was now running in his undies on the road. Sidharth picks up a stone from the ground and aims at him. It hits his head making him fall on the ground unconscious.

Sidharth drags him back to Julie's house and splashes a glass full of water on Paras face. Julie was standing in her night dress in one corner shivering.

Sidharth: (Roars at him) You Rascal!! Bark!! Where is my Sana?

Paras's body trembles at the loud voice. He couldn't open his mouth due to fear.

Sidharth: Open your mouth you dog, else I promise to beat you black and blue!!

The cops arrive as Sidharth had already notified them on his way about the kidnap.

Paras: I.. I haven't done anything! It's this lady. (Pointing at Julie)

Julie: You bastard!! You lured me, used me, took money from me and now blaming me for the plotting you did! (Turning to Sidharth while pointing to Paras) It was him who wanted to revenge his insult.

Sana had gone into records room and he asked me to lock the room from outside. He didn't wanted anyone to find her so he asked me to fluke his phone and switch it off. He then asked me to swipe off from her access card so that you think she has logged off. Sana is still in the record room at office.

The moment Sidharth hears the final sentence, he punches Paras on his mouth due to which his 6 front teeth falls off on the ground. He then signals the police to arrest them both before rushing to the office.

He speeds and breaks all the signals on his way to office and rushes to the record room. The guard comes with the keys and he opens the door.

Sana lied on the floor having no energy to stand up since its been more than 38 hours that she didn't eat nor drink any water. She gives him a pale smile with her dried lips before closing her eyes becoming unconscious.

Sidharth lifts her up and rushes to the nearest hospital where the doctor give her saline to provide instant energy.

After about 4 hours, Sana gains consciousness. The first word which comes out off her mouth was "Sidharth". Sidharth who sat beside her holding her hand, looks at her with tears in his eyes and a sight of relief. He hugs her and kisses her all over her face.

Sidharth: I am so sorry sweetheart, I took so much time to find you.

Sana: (very low and emotional voice) I am fine dear, I am sorry, you had to go through all the pains because of me.

Both were apologizing each other for the mistakes they never did. Sidharth took care of her and finally she was discharged from the hospital after 24 hours of observation.

Sidharth slams all possible cases on Paras and Julie via his lawyer to ensure they get the maximum imprisonment.

Sidharth narrates the whole incident to the Gills and ask them to come and stay with them, as he wants Sana to be happiest.

The Gills finally agree but Sukh (Sana's father) tells him to accept the rental money which would come from renting their current house. This way they would stay with them but also pay rent for their stay without hurting their self respect of staying in daughter's house.

Sidharth agrees to the condition while he tells them that the money would be paid into Sana's account than his.

The Gills finally moves into the palace. Sidharth and Sana were truly happy as they had their family with them.

The Quarter 2 results arrive and the company had made 5.25% growth, Sidharth and Sana's hardwork had paid off. They still had 2 more quarters until Sidharth fulfilled the condition to acquire the property.

_____________________________

Whoever want to curse Paras please go ahead and curse him in the comments.

Sending love to all of you.

❤️❤️