Its all liinking together.

P.O.V:Nave

We found a journal written by Jean-Claude.

Journal
Alright. So I figured out my entire team, as of the night Aadiv died. This is currently my first entry, and I just wanted to say, that night Aadiv & Mila found me on that bed, I wasn't really sleeping. I was spying on them.

—Update—

5 new people have been added. And the first person I did, happened to be the one evil person of them all. Perfect. Back to knowing my entire team.

-Update 2-

ok they suspect me. Dang.

This conclusion is... Correct. Jean-Claude was evil.

Jean-Claude was The Dark Psychic.

"A- awesome!" Tamia says happily. "Yeah..!" Thiago grinned.

Yeah... so I don't feel like waiting and I want more drama.

"What!? Killing people off one by one isn't enough drama for y-"

Flick... Flick...

P.O.V: Murderer.

I suspect Aphrodite would be the clown. She is hanging on to Arielle too much and maybe trying to get a vote from Arielle. I don't know, but I want to go for one of the new people. I wanna get that guy, Seungho. He can die for all I care. He's too smart anyways.

I watch as, conveniently enough, he goes into the bathroom. I sneak into the guy's restroom and come up behind him with a knife. He looks behind him and I assume he saw a faint outline of me holding the knife. And seems he recognizes me already.

P.O.V:Seungho

"I- it was you?" I ask them, being surprised. Out of all people, THEY are the murderer? They giggle, and raise the knife up, and it goes down right into my stomach. I burst out in pain, and fall to the ground. I don't give up though, pulling the sharp blade out of my stomach. I try and fight back, by punching the murderer in vital spots, but it's no use. They don't seem to be affected one bit. And I know it's against the rules to yield the murderer's weapon, so it looks like I'll die either way, my best bet would honestly be just running away.

I try to dodge the murderer's stabs as I swiftly make it out of the bathroom. I notice there is a ventilation system. I quickly get into the vent below me. I crawl through the vents for quite some time until I see two computers, and one person. The murderer, holding their knife. Right in front of my eyes. A sharp pain hits my chest, as my vision gets blurry. I guess... this is it. I close my eyes, never to be opened again. The last thing I feel is the murderer dragging me somewhere.

P.O.V:Murderer.

I hang Seungho by his toes in the side hall, and put a little something there to frame somebody. Hopefully it works. I walk back to the group to try and blend in. The worst part is, I know that I've still let the medic survive. They have to die soon, or I've lost. I also haven't got the twins yet. They've gotta go before the medic honestly. Luckily, the roles for the good team that get clues to help find me, are all dead. Detective, Spy, Psychic, they're all dead. And I can't believe that the savior revived a survivor..! Like do you want to win?

P.O.V: Jane

Flick... Flick...

The lights go back on, fairly quickly now. Murderer must've done their job pretty fast.

Power Restored!

Alright... let's hope nobody died. "Omar! Where's Seungho!?" Miguel panics to Omar. Omar seems to almost shed a tear, but he says the words "We'll find him. Don't worry."

Seungho died from the Murderer.

I hear yelling of sadness from Omar and Miguel, for the companion they lost.

They were hung by their toes in the side hall.

Eh, I've seen worse.

His journal was half ripped up by the murderer, but we still can read it.

Journal

I'm the Cupid. If the murderer killed me, they ended all love in the world <\3

I don't know what this place is...

Gu~~~ I'm being ~~ased b~ ~~~~~derer. I~ ~~~~~~~~~

Everybody else looks either shocked, or sad. But I just sit there. Like I said, I've seen worse.

"Hey, Jane! Can you come over here a sec?" I look in the direction of the voice and I see Omar and Miguel calling me, and waving me over. I walk over to them. "We gotta go somewhere in private." Miguel states.

They walk me over to the closet with the files in it. It's a pretty empty room, though.

"So... we wanted to know why.. whenever somebody dies, you don't seem to be sad, or shocked, or anything?" Omar asks me. "It's a long story. Long or short version?" I ask them. "Just start from the beginning." Omar smiles a little.

"Alright. So I was born an only child. My parents weren't too wealthy either. My mom worked at a, now abandoned, laboratory called Area 8. And my dad was an Uber driver. Shortly after I was born, my mom had to quit her job to take care of me. So dad took over the job at area 8. It wasn't much of a high paying job, but it could get us through at the time. Well anyways, about 2 years and 11 months later now, I had turned three years old a couple days ago. Since my dad had to work full shifts at Area 8, I didn't get to see him home often. And the next day I woke up to find my mother crying. Eventually some time later, I found out that on that same day my dad, and many other scientists, were killed or had gone missing that day. Due to a chemical spill at Area 8. I had watched the news from that day later and it even showed a picture. It was so disgusting. A while later, my mom couldnt afford our house anymore, so we sold it. We decided to rent a small house for a few months while we gained our money back. I was probably about 7 by now. My mom went to work one day, and she didn't pick me up from school. I was... confused to say the least. I rode to my house on my bicycle. I later learned that my mom died in a car crash that day. Where several people were injured and two were killed. My grandma was supposed to take care of me, but she was in the hospital. So I went to an orphanage. I was adopted by some nice parents. Then when I grew up I bought myself a house and got a job. And then I got here." I finally finish up my story.

Omar and Miguel just stand there, in shock. "True story. By the way, if you think I'm evil, the psychic's journal has confirmed me good." I state. "Aright, that's all we wanted to know." Omar says, as he walks out of the closet. Miguel follows behind him. And I walk out as well.

"Alright, well I think that Adanna is evil." Mary says, confidently. "What!? That's insane!" Adanna yells at Mary. "I... agree with Mary..." Liza says, shyly. "That is not true! My role is survivor, and I believe you to be evil!" Adanna interrogates Mary.

"Okay, so we have two suspects. Mary, and Adanna." Alab states. "That's correct, but I also have something to say." Cactus agrees. "What's up, Cactus?" Nave asks him curiously. "I-... I think it's Thiago. And I have proof." Cactus says, pulling out some green, shirt fabric. We all turn to face Thiago.

End of chapter 10.

Words: 1277. (Not including the notes listed below.)

A/N

kinda a longer-ish chapter for me, and it was going to go longer but I didn't know if you guys wanted an update or not, soooo I just capped it off here. But if you want this to go longer, instead of me making a new chapter til the voting, comment it.

Update: nevermind I started a new chapter already hehe

~Jean-Claude was Dark Psychic~
~Seungho was Cupid~