Draco Is Hiding Something

Hi again guys! So I got a comment asking me about why have I posted the second part of the story and not the first, so the thing is I didn't know that there was a 1st part to it, so that's why I'm posting the 1 st part here. Sorry guys

Harry quickly exits the Great Hall without giving an explanation to Hermione or Ron, chasing after the silver-haired head standing out from the rest of the heads walking through the stairs. In a corner, he pulls the invisibility cloak out from his robes and throws it over him, disappearing from view.

When Malfoy gets to the portrait of the entrance of the Slytherin's common room, he whispers the password and the portrait shouts open, letting him in. Harry quickly follows him and he enters Slytherin's common room for the second time in his almost six years at Hogwarts.

Malfoy makes his way to what he supposed are the boys' rooms and Harry follows.

He opens the door of his shared-room and enters, Harry barely manages to get in with him before he closes the door and... locks it.

Harry is sure Malfoy is about to do something that will prove his theory. He was sure if he had told Hermione he was going inside the Slytherin's common room to spy on Malfoy she would have scolded him and told him not to do so. Fortunately, he hadn't told nor Hermione nor Ron he was doing so.

Malfoy grabs something out of the lower drawer and apparently is deep inside since he almost has all his arm inside it. Harry is sure he is about to get another cursed object but he is not able to see what it is because Malfoy throws it to the bed and covers it with a pillow, but it's weird that he grabs it with his bare hand.

He begins to unbutton his shirt and Harry feels a little uncomfortable by the view, because even if he dislikes Malfoy, he respects people's privacy. When the shirt is out, freeing his milk-like white chest, he proceeds to unbutton his trousers and Harry feels he shouldn't be there anymore, but he can't get out now because Malfoy would know someone is there, so he just turns to look to the window, waiting for Malfoy to put his pajamas on; but he doesn't.

He lays on his bed and Harry had to look at what he was doing but oh, Merlin...

Malfoy begins to lazily rub his cock through his black and tight underwear and oh Godric Gryffindor, Harry shouldn't be there. It's not like he had never jerked himself in the boys' room in Gryffindor's tower, but he was alone. He feels like he is violating Malfoy's privacy but he can't leave.

He turns, his back facing Malfoy and he decides he's not going to look at Malfoy for the rest of the night (he isn't even sure how he is going to be able to ever look at him again without blushing), but he breaks this promise when he hears a low moan escaping Malfoy's mouth and unconsciously, he turns and oh, fuck, he's going to burn in hell.

Malfoy's cock is now out of his underwear and he's jerking himself dry. Harry notices his cock is smaller than his but not by much and he can't stop looking now. His pants begin to tighten and he is sure he is about to get an erection for watching bloody Malfoy jerking himself, lord, he is going to hell.

He accommodates his painful bulge in his trousers, refusing to jerk himself and continues looking at Malfoy's next move.

Malfoy raises his hips and lowers his underwear, allowing Harry to appreciate his arse, and Harry had never noticed how... juicy his arse is.

He grabs his wand from his nightstand and casts a non-verbal spell on top of his hand. He leaves his wand at his side on the bed and turns to grab the thing he had buried under his pillow and Harry is paying even more attention. When he gets it out, Harry notices the object he thought was cursed was just a... dildo?