Prologue

"Jungkook are you cheating on me?" Taehyung asks calmly as he sat on the edge of their bed crossing his arms.

"No! Of course not. Why would you think like that babe?" Jungkook runs his hand through his hair nervously.

"Then tell me. What is this?" Taehyung stood up as he reached for his phone.

Taehyung showed a picture on his phone to Jungkook. It was a photo of Jimin and Jungkook kissing in a small bakery. (No hate Jimin. I love you. I couldn't find another character to be with Jungkook so pls no hate)

"I-" Jungkook was taken aback.

"Forget it. Let's break up Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung said coldly as he pushed Jungkook lightly biting his lip to prevent his tears from falling.

"It's probably fake!" Jungkook says quickly thinking of excuses.

"Why would it be fake if I saw it with my own eyes?!" Taehyung scoffed as he ran his hand through his soft silky gray hair.

"I'm sorry Taehyung. Please give me another cha-" Jungkook was cut off by a harsh slap.

Taehyung slapped Jungkook on his cheek as Jungkook was left with his face turned the other way as he slowly touched his stinging cheek.

"I fvcking gave you my everything! My love, my body, my life, my heart, a-and m-my virginity t-to you. And this is what I get in return!? A fvcking cheater." Taehyung said as he couldn't control his tears that were pouring down his pretty face.

"Taehyung-ah, I'm sorry!" Jungkook pleaded again looking very vulnerable.

"Do you think that a fvcking sorry can change everything. Just fvcking forget it. We. Are. Over. Jeon. Fvcking. Jung. Kook." Taehyung said and with each word he used his finger to poke Jungkook's chest with every word he said.

"No! Please listen to me! Taehy-" Jungkook was pushed out of the room as Taehyung slammed the door on him.

Then he leaned on the door sliding down slowly as he buried his ethereal face into his hands and cried.

Jungkook sat down as he leaned against the door on the other side.

"I'm sorry Tae...I should've pushed him away..." Jungkook whispered as tears streamed down his face.

Taehyung had a short mental breakdown and after he grabbed his phone calling his brother.

"J-jin h-hyung? C-can y-you c-come p-pick m-me u-up a-at J-jungkook's place?" Taehyung sniffled his nose red and cheeks stained with tears.

"Are you okay Tae!?" a worried Jin said on the other line.

"N-no j-just g-get me o-out of h-here." Taehyung cried silently.

"Alright...I'll be there in ten." Jin replied hanging up.

Taehyung grabbed a suitcase and started packing his things as his tears fell onto his clothes wetting them. He looked one last time around the room looking for anything he had missed or didn't pack. He saw his first year anniversary gift from Jungkook which was a brown teddy bear. Taehyung grabbed it and threw it into his suitcase zipping it roughly. He wiped his tears and took a few calming breaths.

Taehyung slowly got up and walked to the bathroom and washed his face freshening up. He fiddled with his necklace that Jungkook had given him a couple of months ago.

He sighed as his heart was aching. Grabbing the handle of the suitcase he flung open the door to see Jungkook crying on the other side.

"T-taehyung-ah p-please d-don't go. P-please d-don't l-leave m-me...I love you...." Jungkook cried back hugging Taehyung as Taehyung squirmed shaking him off.

Taehyung sucked in his breath before saying the harshest words that broke Jungkook's heart.

"If you loved me then why did you k-kiss J-jimin? Huh? If you loved me then why did you cheat on me? No words to say. Hah. I was a fool for loving a playboy like you. Once a playboy always a playboy. I thought that you would change for me. But no. For 5 years I thought you loved me but no. So get off me so that I could live my life without you. I fvcking hate you Jeon Jungkook. I don't want to see your face in front of mine ever again." Taehyung spat harshly as Jungkook looked down crying guiltily. 

Taehyung was holding in his own tears as his hand reached for the necklace around his neck. He hesitated before ripping it off. Taehyung stared at the necklace before throwing it at Jungkook as it bounced off his rock-hard chest harmlessly.

"Goodbye Jungkook. Hope you have a nice life with Jimin for all I care." Taehyung said before dragging his suitcase out the door and got into Jin's car which was outside. 

Jungkook just stood there crying silently as he just lost the love of his life.

He dropped to his knees and cried his heart out clenching the necklace that had dropped onto the ground.

The door was left open and Jungkook watched as Taehyung's car became smaller and smaller until it disappeared.

"Please come back..." Jungkook whispered but it was too late to start fresh. 

Taehyung was gone.

And so was Jungkook's heart.