-Eight-

Jungkook clenched his fist when he saw Taehyung and Jennie.

"What the hell are they doing together!?" Jungkook muttered to himself as he put his hood up over his head and stalked them to Starbucks. 

He sat down and pretended to look at his phone and he saw Taehyung frowning at him. Jungkook waited for Taehyung to look the other way and he immediately went out of the café and stood outside pretending to be waiting for the bus. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Taehyung furrowing his eyebrows and walking towards Jungkook.

"Shit! Did he see me?!" Jungkook speed walked into a nearby park where he blended in with the people there.

He turned around and saw Taehyung shake his head and look the other way.

"Hehehe still as cute as before~" Jungkook giggled as he ran his hand through his black hair which was dyed red at the tips.

He smirked as he walked away. Then a ding came from his phone.

Jungkook pulled it out and saw that his baby had posted. Jungkook clicked on it and what he saw made his blood boil in anger. Taehyung and Jennie took a picture together.

"Are they dating?!" Jungkook fumed as he looked at the comments. 

He angrily commented on it and the reply he got made him even angrier.

"Fvck!" he swore as he chucked his phone angrily.

He cursed and he sat down on the bench huffing. He thought for a while and a plan came to his head.

No one knows that he is a mafia and he has like a million followers on Instagram so why not post and make Taehyung jealous.

Jungkook smirked as he bought a new phone and took a picture. Well, two can play the game.