-Seven-

They finished their breakfast with talking and laughing as they all wore their shoes doing a couple of warm ups.

"Namjoon hyung what's our training today?" Taehyung asked as Namjoon looked at the list.

"Uh, morning run, boxing, gym, shooting, combat, weapons, and then self defense." Namjoon read out as some people groaned.

"Ugh I hate self defense." Jennie grumbled.

"I hate combat." Jimin sighed.

"You're literally the best out of all of us." Lisa says as she punched Jimin lightly.

"Let's just go c'mon we're running late." Taehyung said as they all started running.

The sun rose behind the mountains and they reached home.

"FINALLY!" Hoseok screamed.

"How about we split into 5 groups? For the training?" Jimin suggested.

"Yeah, Namjoon, me, then, Hoseok, and Yoongi, Jimin, then Jennie, Lisa and last but not least, Jisoo and Rosé." Jin said as we agreed.

"Awe why can't I train!" Taehyung whined slightly.

"Aigoo you can watch." Jin squeezed Tae's cheeks.

"Chim! Let's do combat first." Yoongi smirked as Jimin smirked too.

They walked over to the boxing ring as the wrapped their hands in gauze.

"Ready?" Jimin grinned.

Yoongi nodded and he immediately kicked Jimin in the stomach. Jimin dodged it and slid under Yoongi knocking his feet under him. Yoongi collapsed but smashed his knee onto Jimin's shoulder. Jimin got up and kneed Yoongi on his stomach. This went on for 2 hours until they both threw a punch at each other collapsing on the ground.

"Looks like we both lost eh?" Yoongi chuckled as sweat dripped down his body.

"You improved." Jimin panted slightly.

The duo trudged to take a shower before they completely blacked out on their beds.

----------

"Tae!" a voice woke him up after he finished watching Jimin and Yoongi fight.

"Huh? Jen?" Taehyung asked groggily.

"Can you take me to Starbucks? Pleaseeeeee the others ignored me." Jennie begged and Taehyung chuckled a little.

"Aigoo alright I'll be down in ten." Taehyung smiles as Jennie runs down happily.

Taehyung came down a few moments later and they drove to Starbucks. Taehyung stepped inside the store and the smell of coffee hit him. Then in the corner of his eye he saw someone familiar. He turned around completely and the person was gone. Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed and shook it off.

"What do you want sir?" the cashier asked.

"I want a iced Frappuccino how bout' you Tae?" Jennie asked.

"Uh a strawberry milkshake please," Taehyung smiled as he looked around again.

Then he saw the familiar person outside the coffee store. Taehyung started walking towards the person as he saw a bit more of the person's face. He was wearing a mask and Taehyung could only make out his eyes.

Large doe eyes and long lashes.

"Taehyung! Your drink." Jennie called him back to earth as Taehyung turned to nod at Jennie and the moment he turned around to look at the person again he was gone.

Taehyung shook his head shrugging it off.

He sighed as he took his drink thanking Jennie.