-Twelve-

Taehyung woke up his eyes blurring a little as he felt a bit drowsy as the events last ight rushed into his head.

"Shit! Where am I god dammit!?"Taehyung cursed as he tried to sit up but immediately fell back down.

He was cuffed to a bed a limb for each post on the bed.

"What the fvck?" Taehyung scoffed as he tugged at the restraints.

The door opened and the same guy with the bunny mask walked in.

"Oh you're awake." the guy said his voice sweet and husky.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Taehyung glared at the guy who laughed.

"You really don't remember me huh? How about this Tae bear? You can call me the Killer Bunny. Or you might know me as Kookie." the man smirked under his mask as he slowly reached up to take off his mask.

Taehyung was frozen in shock.

There, a man, who stood before him, was beautiful, with curly raven locks streaked with red, big doe eyes that shimmered, a perfect nose, pink lips that looked so kissable, defined cheek bones and bunny teeth.

"J-jungkook?" Taehyung felt like he was going to cry.

Jungkook just smiled softly at Taehyung who started crying.

"A-am I-i d-dreaming? I-is t-that y-you K-kookie?" Taehyung struggled to sit up as he gasped and water flowed down his pretty face.

"Yes I'm alive and better than I could ever be." Jungkook says softly as he undoes Taehyung's binds and kisses Taehyung with a lot of passion and love.

"H-how?" Taehyung sniffles as he buries his face in Jungkook's chest wetting his shirt.

FLASHBACK

Jungkook knew that he was dead but he could still think. He heard noises but he was dead. Probably just him going to hell. Then he felt pain. You can't feel pain when you're dead right?

Then Jungkook felt his eyes being forced open and he saw a man with a lab coat standing over him.

"How you feelin'?" the doctor asked as he helped Jungkook sit up.

"I thought I died?" Jungkook was scared.

"Nope you aren't dead I took your body from the hospital and made you reincarnate." the doctor said as he grabbed a vial and motioned for Jungkook to open his mouth.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow but decided to trust the man who saved him. The doctor tilted the vial emptying the contents down Jungkook's throat as Jungkook gagged as a bitter taste ran down his throat.

He cringed as he made a weird noise.

"What was that?" Jungkook spluttered wiping his tongue.

"To make you stronger than before." the doctor shrugged.

"Why did you save me?" Jungkook asked as he unconsciously touched his head to see if it was still split open.

"You are the perfect candidate for my experiment and I wanted to try my reviving chemical and it worked!" the doctor explained.

"So I'm a white mouse that you experiment on?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow.

"Nope you are my subject. My killer bunny. You kill whoever I tell you too and I will provide you with chemicals to make you stronger and money. So run free now bunny and I will call you when I need you. By the way I'm your new boss and my name is Sangmin." the doctor handed some clothes to Jungkook who walked into the bathroom.

He started stripping until he was bare and squinted in the mirror. His body was overly toned and his abs were very defined and solid. Jungkook raised his eyebrow at himself at the mirror as he looked at his face nothing had changed there. His hair had changed it was way longer than before. And his friend down there had grown 3 inches.

Jungkook was shocked at how much stronger he was and he thought of one thing that came to his head.

Taehyung.

Jungkook scrambled to get dressed and he darted out the door saying a thank you to the doctor who nodded at him.

"Thank you Sangmin I mean boss." Jungkook called as he disappeared.

PRESENT

"So I'm here now baby." Jungkook tilted Taehyung's head softly as Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes.

"I-i t-though i-i l-lost y-you f-forever." Taehyung sobbed as Jungkook pulled him into a bear hug.

"Shhh I promise I will never leave your side ever again." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forehead.

"Tae?" Jungkook asked.

"Hmmm." Taehyung mumbled.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Jungkook asked hopefully as Taehyung giggled.

"Yes."

The to ended up cuddling for a day in the bed whispering sweet things to each other. But it wasn't over yet.

Everything went wrong when Jungkook received a phone call from the doctor.

"Hello?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung sleepily snuggled into Jungkook's arms.

"I have something for you and bring the beauty beside you with you." the doctor said and Jungkook frowned.

"Why?"

"Just do it." the doctor replied and Jungkook nodded.

"Alright I'll be there in a couple."