-Five-

1 year later after Bogum's death

Jungkook twirled his knife as he brushed his hair back as he remembered how he killed Bogum, how Bogum was screaming and begging for him to stop.

Jungkook chuckled as he threw the knife he was twirling in his hands at a random person walking by stabbing it on its forehead.

"Now my Tae tae...I'll get you back. It's been one year..." Jungkook grinned as he pulled his knife out of the guy's head with a sickening squelch.

Jungkook was literally stalking Taehyung. What ever he did Jungkook knew.

------

It's been one year since Bogum died. We gave him a proper funeral but we didn't shed anymore tears.

All of us moved on. And now it's time for revenge.

TAEHYUNG

"YAH! WAKE UP YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILDREN!" a loud voice screeched and Taehyung shot up like a rocket.

"I'm up, i'm up." Taehyung groaned as he quickly grabbed a pair of sweatpants, a t-shirt and a head band getting ready for his morning run.

He opened the door and saw the other members walking out of their rooms.

"Tae!" Jimin screamed hugging Taehyung as he laughed.

"You miss me that much already?" Taehyung joked as Jennie slung an arm over Taehyung's shoulder sleepily.

The death of Bogum may have hardened some of their hearts but they are still really soft to each other.

"Morning guys..." Namjoon yawned as Rosé trudged by him all of them in exercise clothes.

They all arrived at the dining table where breakfast was put out for them.

"Took you guys long enough." a handsome man with black hair crossed his arms.

"Sorry Jin hyung." Taehyung said scratching his neck.

The rest mumbled something like sorry.

"Alright we have a long day of training today. Everyone eat up. And you Tae you can watch." Jin said as they all sat down.

"Hey Namjoon we've been training for very long and we've raised to the #2 mafia already, but we still need to find out who killed Bogum." Lisa mumbled.

Taehyung got interested his sleepiness gone and replaced with determination.

"We'll find out soon enough." Jin said as they nodded.