-Fifteen-

Jungkook stopped and looked at Taehyung.

"Three dosages." Jungkook said as he looked at the other two needles in his hand.

Jungkook sighed before uncapping another needle and injecting it into Taehyung's tanned neck.

Second.

Jungkook chucked the needle onto the street and took the last one. He sucked in a breath and slowly injected the last one hoping for the best. Taehyung fell unconscious after and Jungkook drove to his house.

He got off the car and scooped Taehyung into his arms and placed him onto his bed as he sat beside the latter stroking his hair back softly.

He stared at Taehyung's perfectly symmetrical face and smiled a little. But then he immediately frowned after.

He wanted Taehyung not a drugged Taehyung. Jungkook sighed running his hand through his hair.

Checking his watch he stared at the second hand that was clicking towards 00:00 am. (Zero o' clock) 

10 seconds.

9 seconds.

8 seconds.

7 seconds.

6...

5...

4

3

2...

His gave shot back to Taehyung who jolted awake his face back to it's regular golden, sun kissed skin and grey eyes. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and raised an eyebrow.

"Um...Tae?" Jungkook asked.

"J-jungkook!" Taehyung said weakly as he hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Whoa there tiger." Jungkook laughed a little.

"Where's Sangmin?" Taehyung rubbed his head a little to ease the pain.

"He's taken care of." Jungkook replied nonchalantly.

Taehyung giggled.

"You mean you killed him hmmmm Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung said as he reached around Jungkook's waist and sneakily pulled out the gun.

Jungkook didn't notice as Taehyung was kissing his neck and Jungkook loved it. Then all of a sudden Jungkook felt something cold at his temple. His eyes strayed up and he saw Taehyung giggling while pointing his gun at his forehead.

"What does this do?" Taehyung asked as he pulled the hammer on the gun making it click.

"Bang." Taehyung whispered as Jungkook froze.

"I'm just joking Jungkook. I know how to use a gun." Taehyung laughed at Jungkook's freaked out face.

Jungkook pouted as he looked at Taehyung.

"Hey so do you wanna live with me?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung nodded cutely.

"Yes!" he said.

"Aight, I'll drive you to your house and you can pack your things." Jungkook said as he grabbed his car keys.

Taehyung followed him out as he hopped onto his lambo and Jungkook started the car. Taehyung felt in his pocket and placed his weapons onto the dashboard.

Knuckle Busters, guns, knives and daggers.

Jungkook eyes them wearily but didn't say anything about it.

"We're here." Jungkook said as he brushed his hair back putting on his shades hurrying over to open the door for Taehyung.

"Thank you." Taehyung smirked at him as he got out.

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand as they walked up the steps together and rang the doorbell. They waited and they heard loud stomps from the other side of the door.

The door was flung open harshly causing the door to come out of it's frame.

"Oops?" Namjoon appeared on the other side of the door holding a damaged door knob that was detached from the door.

Then Jin's furious face appeared.

"YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU THE ENTIRE DAY? WE THOUGH YOU DIED AND- wait what JUNGKOOK?" Jin shrieked as he shook his spatula at the couple at the door.

"Hi hyungs and noonas~" Taehyung chirped happily.

"Taehyung what are you doing with- Jeon Jungkook?" Jennie appeared behind them.

"He's my boyfriend. Why? Can't I be with him?" Taehyung scoffed as Jimin and his boyfriends appeared behind him.

"Omo! Tae!" Jimin shouted hugging Taehyung as Jungkook shoved his hands in his pocket poking his cheek with his tongue.

"That's enough Park." Jungkook said with venom lacing his voice.

Jimin let go of Taehyung and glared at him.

"Who are you to say that to me- Kookie? Wait I mean Jungkook?" Jimin asked as Jungkook pulled off his shades with style throwing them behind him.

"Hi hyungs and noonas!" Jungkook said with fake happiness. 

Everyone was shocked to see Jungkook alive.

"How are you alive?" Hoseok said his mouth open.

"A very nice person saved me so that I can be with my Tae Tae again." Jungkook smiled as he pushed his way into the house dragging Taehyung with him.

"Taebaby go pack your things while I clear some stuff out with your um family." Jungkook said as Taehyung kissed him quickly and ran to his room.

"Jungkook is that really you?" Yoongi said as he grabbed Jungkook's hand.

"Yeah of course what else do you think?" Jungkook scoffed.

"And also, I'm taking Tae with me." Jungkook said matter-of-factly.

"No! You can't take him with you!" Lisa yelled angrily.

"Let him choose." Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung came down huffing and puffing while dragging a overly large suitcase with him.

"Let me help you jagiya~" Jungkook smirked internally as he helped Taehyung load his things into the car ignoring his hyungs and noonas shocked faces.

"Tae! You can't go with him! He's a bad influence." Jin screeched.

"I want to! You can't stop me!" Taehyung stomped his foot angrily as he got into Jungkook's car.

"No! Jungkook don't take him away from us!" Jimin said as he started forward but was pushed back by Yoongi.

Yoongi angrily grabbed Jungkook by his collar.

"We're letting you go this time but you better not hurt him." he growled.

Jungkook snidely smiled as he raised his arms up.

"See I ain't doing anything and this shorty here just grabs me." Jungkook smirked.

"Yoongi let go of him." Jin sighed as Yoongi complied glancing at Taehyung who was in the car playing on Jungkook's phone.

Jungkook slowly turned around and walked towards the car.

He smirked as he winked at the shocked mafia and he got on the car starting the engine.

"Bye bishes." Jungkook yelled as he drove away.

"What. Just. Happened." Jisoo mumbled as she massaged her temple.

"Guys, we are going on a mission. We're getting Tae back." Jin said as he cocks his gun.

The other 8 nodded as they each went to get ready.

"Jungkook, you started this and now we're ending it." Jin muttered as he walked to his room.