-Two-

Taehyung was doing some paper work until he heard a ding from his phone. He turned around and grabbed his phone looking at the notification and saw that it was from Instagram. Massaging his forehead to ease some aching he opened the app.

jung.coCk_k started following you.

Taehyung looked at the name as it sounded really familiar. He though for a while and shrugged it off putting his phone away just as the door opened.

"Babe!" a handsome boy walked in.

"Hey Gummie." Taehyung said as he got up to give a kiss on Bogum's lips.

"Hey baby." Bogum said as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck. (istg i love bogum sm. hes one of my favorite k-actors.)

They kissed for a while pulling away after.

"I brought you coffee and pain killers." Bogum said as he passed a cup of coffee to Taehyung who smiled and accepted the pain killers.

"You are so thoughtful babe." Taehyung said pecking his lips again.

"Anything for you." Bogum smiled as he sat down onto the couch.

"Gummie I'm off work after I do this paperwork. You don't have to wait for me." Taehyung said pointing to the rather large pile of paperwork.

"It's alright. I won't bother you. I'll just be on my phone." Bogum smiled as Taehyung smiled too.

He sat back down and started typing again.

The sun had gone down and the moon was raised lighting up the dark sky. Taehyung looked at the time and realized that it was 1 am in the morning.

He groaned massaging his temple and brushed back his black silky hair.

"Gummie?" he asked and say that Bogum was asleep snoring softly.

Taehyung smiled and scooped Bogum up into his arms carrying him to the car.

"Tae?" Bogum asked sleepily.

"Shhhh. Go to sleep." Taehyung said as he started the car driving home.

They reached his mansion and Taehyung carried him into the house not knowing that someone was following them and taking pictures.

Taehyung walked up to his room getting coos from the maids and butlers as he smiled shyly.

He placed Bogum onto the bed and proceeded to take a shower. When he was done he sat on the bed pulling a blanket over Bogum kissing him goodnight, before grabbing his phone to see what's new on Instagram.