-Three-

Who the hell is jung.coCk_k?

Taehyung sighed as he put his phone away slipping into his soft covers with Bogum falling into deep sleep.

Taehyung yawned and stretched as he looked over to his side and Bogum wasn't there. Taehyung got up as he trudged into the bathroom to take a shower.

"Oh shit. I have to meet Jimin." Taehyung cursed as he scrambled to get ready.

He ran into his walk-in closet and grabbed a random button up, silk shirt and black ripped jeans. Grabbing his mask so that people wouldn't recognize him he ran down the stairs nearly slipping as he ran back up to grab his forgotten keys.

"Tae! I made breakfast." Bogum said as he saw Taehyung.

"Thank you babe!" Taehyung said as he ate quickly.

"Babe I have to go. Love you." Taehyung said as he shoved on his shoes.

"Awwww. Okay. Bye love you!" Bogum pouted as he closed the door for Taehyung.

Taehyung hopped into his Bugatti and drove to Panda Express. He parked quickly as he shoved on his mask ruffling his hair a little bit as he walked inside the restaurant. Taehyung scanned the restaurant looking for a familiar orange haired male but couldn't find him. He frowned and looked again his eyes landing on a familiar pink haired male who was sitting alone in one of the corners.

"Jimin." Taehyung said once he reached the table.

Jimin startled a little bit and immediately got up. He fell onto his knees as he bowed to Taehyung who was shocked.

"Jimin get up. Don't bring attention to us!" Taehyung hissed as people started staring.

Jimin shook his head, his pink hair shaking.

"No. I'm sorry for kissing Jungkook. I'm sorry for breaking your heart. I'm sorry that I broke our trust and friendship. Please forgive me. I want to start over again. Please. I'm sorry." Jimin said as he bowed.

Taehyung's eyes softened as he knelt down beside Jimin helping him up as he saw tears stream down Jimin's pretty face.

"Hey. Hey, I never held any grudges against you so please sit down." Taehyung said as he placed Jimin in the seat.

Taehyung sat opposite of Jimin as he sighed at the crying male.

"Look, I know that you kissed Jungkook and I'm not going to forgive you for that because you knew I was dating him. But w-why?" Taehyung's voice cracked as he broke down.

"I d-don't k-know why. I d-didn't k-know what c-came o-over me...I had a c-crush on h-him w-while y-you two w-were d-dating and I t-thought o-one kiss w-wouldn't h-hurt and then I-i'll find someone new...h-he was a-also drunk so I h-hoped that h-he would forget about the k-kiss...b-because h-he d-didn't p-push me a-away, a-and I f-forgot h-he was d-drunk...I t-thought h-he l-liked m-me a-and...I'm s-sorry." Jimin sniffled.

"W-why didn't you pull a-away then?" Taehyung bit his lip.

"I don't know! I just couldn't! It felt right...But that was the biggest mistake in my life. I'm s-sorry Taehyung that I c-caused this. I caused y-you t-two to break u-up." Jimin had swollen eyes now.

"Jimin-ah, it's in the past already. It's been two years and I forgot about Jungkook so please stop crying. I forgive you." Taehyung patted his back as Jimin chocked in a couple of sobs before wiping his tears.

"T-thank y-you Tae...so...friends?" Jimin asked hopefully.

"I've moved on, it's been such a long time anyways... so...friends." Taehyung smiled which made Jimin smile.

And soon they were talking like the old times.

"You know that I'm dating Yoongi and Hoseok?" Jimin asked Taehyung as he slurped some milkshake.

"WHAT!?" Taehyung yelled and a few people looked at them.

"Sorry~" Taehyung apoligized.

"What!?" Taehyung repeated.

"Yeah, unexpected right?" Jimin chuckled.

"Tell me everything!" Taehyung said enthusiasticly.

"Alright." Jimin said as he told Taehyung how they started dating.

They didn't realize that they had been sitting in Panda Express for almost 3 hours now.

"Wow. We did a lot of catching up. Let's post a selca." Taehyung grinned as he took his phone out and they posed.