-Thirteen-

"Who was that?" Taehyung mumbled sleepily.

"My boss babe, now get ready he wants to meet you." Jungkook said getting off the bed as he rummaged through the closet to find clothes for himself and Taehyung.

Taehyung was awake now looking at Jungkook in confusion.

"Here wear this." Jungkook tossed some clothes to Taehyung and showed Taehyung the bathroom.

Taehyung scrambled in and changed into black ripped jeans, hoodie and a denim jacket over it. He walked back out the door to see a half naked Jungkook and he shrieked.

"AH! My virgin eyes!" Taehyung screeched bee-lining back to the bathroom as Jungkook smiled a little.

"C'mon Tae let's go. Boss is waiting." Jungkook dragged Taehyung out to his car throwing him into the passenger seat.

Taehyung was blushing looking out the window as Jungkook stepped on the gas.

Everything became a blur. They arrived at a large mansion and Jungkook dragged Taehyung to the door and knocked in a pattern.

"Kook? Why am I here?" Taehyung asked as the door swung open revealing a handsome man with brown hair brushed back.

"Boss." Jungkook bowed as Taehyung copied Jungkook.

"Good you brought the beauty." the boss said as Taehyung blushed slightly.

He saw Jungkook glaring at him and he tried to lessen the redness on his cheeks. Taehyung looked away quickly as he followed the two men into the house clutching onto Jungkook's arm like a koala. They reached a sitting room and the boss motioned for them to sit.

Jungkook sat down and just when Taehyung was going to sit down he was pulled roughly onto Jungkook's lap.

"Wha-" Taehyung started but Jungkook pinched his hip.

The "boss" eyed the couple and raised his eyebrow.

"Why did you call us Sangmin hyung?" Jungkook asked as Sangmin opened a cupboard and pulled out a vial containing clear liquid.

"10,000$ if you drink this. I want to see what happens." Sangmin said as he handed the bottle to Jungkook who smelled it curiously.

"WHAT?! You get paid to get tested on by chemicals?!" Taehyung suddenly yelled.

"Yup." Jungkook said popping the "p".

"No no no you are not going to drink that for money. I have billions just use my money!" Taehyung was panicking.

"Jungkook." Sangmin said calmly.

"Yes boss." Jungkook said as he pushed Taehyung off him, uncorking the vial and threw back his head.

He emptied the contents down his throat as Taehyung was throwing a fit. It tasted bitter and it burned his throat but he didn't care at all.

"Fvck what was that?" Jungkook coughed as he wiped his lips.

"Just something to bring the Killer Bunny out forever and Jeon Jungkook will not be known anymore." Sangmin said casually as he counted bucks and threw them at Jungkook's face.

He collected the money and immediately fell to his knees in pain.

"Ah!" Jungkook groaned as his head started swarming with voices and Taehyung worriedly went to Jungkook.

"Are you okay?! What did you do to him you monster!?" Taehyung grabbed Sangmin by the collar.

"Trust me you won't be calling me that, you'll be calling your Kookie a monster after this. Now shush watch the magic." Sangmin laughed as Taehyung tried to grab Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook snarled at him and pushed Taehyung off harshly causing him to stumble backwards and fall onto the couch.

Jungkook curled up into a ball and started whimpering slightly as he gripped his hair tightly feeling the burn in his scalp. He clawed at his scalp as he screamed in pain. 

"JUNGKOOK?!" Taehyung yelled as he ran up to the crying man trying to comfort him.

Sangmin was drinking a cup of tEA as he smirked looking at the two men on the floor.

"Do something you bastard!" Taehyung shouted at Sangmin who crossed his legs over.

"I'll give him the antidote if you drink this." Sangmin bargained as he showed Taehyung a bottle of red liquid.

"N-no T-taehyung..." Jungkook mumbled as Taehyung thought.

Jungkook would die for him so he should too.

"Alright but give him the antidote first." Taehyung said as Sangmin grinned and Jungkook shook his head violently.

Sangmin walked up to Jungkook casually and pulled out a syringe that was filled with the antidote. He harshly injected it into his neck and Jungkook fell still as snores filled the room.

"Here now drink." Sangmin tossed the bottle to Taehyung who gulped but uncorked it slowly.

He looked at the liquid and placed the bottle to his mouth before throwing his head back.

He ingested the liquid and he heard so many voices. Taehyung felt sleepy and uncoordinated.

"From now on you will only follow my orders. Only my orders. No one else. You will forget about Jungkook and love me only. You will only love me, you will give everything to me. From now on I am your boyfriend." Sangmin's words echoed repeatedly around Taehyung' head as he nodded.

"I...am...only...yours." Taehyung murmured as he felt another wave of light pass through his brain and he forgot about everything and everyone.