-Fourteen-

Jungkook POV

I woke up to a soft cushion and realized that I was on the couch. The only though that rushed into my head was Taehyung. I jolted up remembering that Sangmin had given Taehyung a chemical and I was really worried. Is Taehyung okay? I got off from the couch and heard voices.

It was Taehyung's voice and he was giggling. About what?!

I angrily walked towards the voices and hid behind the wall and saw Taehyung feeding Sangmin breakfast. My heart hurt a little but then I realized something different. Taehyung's eyes held no emotion. They were empty and dull. Only his facial expressions changed but his eyes never sparkled or lit up like they used to do.

Author POV

Jungkook watched as Taehyung wiped a bit of sauce of Sangmin's mouth as Sangmin grabbed his chin roughly.

"You belong to me only me. Got it?!" Sangmin said harshly as he grabbed Taehyung's sharp jawline.

"I...belong...to...you....only...you." Taehyung murmured as his eyes glazed over a little before returning to their original dull state.

"Good. Now kiss me." Sangmin said as he pointed at his pretty lips.

Taehyung had a flicker of fear pass through his eyes but immediately the dullness came back and Taehyung nodded.

Sangmin grabbed his jaw roughly and Taehyung slowly put his lips onto Sangmin's plump ones.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Jungkook screamed as he stormed into the scene and Taehyung pulled away his eyes blank.

"Oh Hi Jungkook." Sangmin said casually as Taehyung sat still not even blinking.

"Why did you kiss him Taehyung?" Jungkook fumed slightly.

Taehyung cocked his head a Jungkook and looked at Sangmin cutely.

"Babe who is this?" Taehyung asked with no emotion in his voice.

"Oh he is just one of my workers." Sangmin said as he patted his lap.

Taehyung obediently sat on his lap looking at Jungkook with his cloudy eyes.

"What did you do to him Sangmin?" Jungkook said impatiently.

"Nothing he did this to himself to save you." Sangmin answered as he kissed Taehyung's forehead and Jungkook clenched his teeth.

"Change him back to normal." Jungkook demanded as he felt his killer side come out.

"Nope." Sangmin said popping the "p".

"Change. Him. Back. Now." Jungkook poked his tongue into his cheek annoyed.

"Nope."

"F u." Jungkook cursed at him as he walked up to Sangmin grabbing his collar roughly.

"Change. Him. Back." Jungkook repeated one last time.

Taehyung stood up and glared at Jungkook.

"Don't touch him." Taehyung said as he pulled Sangmin towards him.

Jungkook pulled out his gun and aimed it at Sangmin's head. Taehyung immediately stood infront of him protecting Sangmin.

"If you kill him then you can kill me but too bad, you can't shoot your lover boy right Tae?" Sangmin chirped as Taehyung looked at him with glossed over eyes.

"Yes babe." Taehyung answered.

Jungkook's finger hovered over the trigger and he sighed as he gave up. He put the safety on and tucked the gun back into his pocket.