-Ten-

Jungkook grinned like a maniac when he saw that Taehyung didn't like his post.

"Oh. You will regret that babyboy~" Jungkook sang as he got into his car.

"Now...time to set something up." Jungkook took out his phone and called Yoongi.

"Hyung?" Jungkook chirped.

"Yea Kook." Yoongi replied.

"Tell Taehyung to come to the hill." Jungkook ordered.

"No. I know you're gonna do something to him." Yoongi protested.

"Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi, are you sure that you aren't going to bring Taehyung to the hill!? Then say goodbye to your boyfriends." Jungkook laughed.

"W-wait. F-fine I'll bring him to the hill but you better not hurt Jimin of Hoseok." Yoongi growled.

"Of course possessive Yoongi." Jungkook laughed as he drove home.

Jungkook got ready as he styled his hair up into showing his forehead. He wore tight leather pants with a thigh strap and a tight t-shirt that hugged his body. Randomly he grabbed a red bomber jacket and looked at himself in the mirror.

"Good." Jungkook grinned as he ruffled his hair a little and walked out the door twirling his keys.

Checking the time on his watch he decided to go on a little killing spree to kill some time. The sun was going down and people were going into their homes. He put on his bunny mask and hid.

Jungkook waited behind a tree and a man walked by. Jungkook sprung into action immediately grabbing the man by the throat and dragging him into the bushes.

"What the fvck!? Let me go-" the man tried screaming but Jungkook pointed a knife at him.

The man immediately shut up but whimpered when he saw Jungkook's mask.

"P-please l-let m-me g-go." the man begged and Jungkook scoffed as he slit the man's vocal chords making sure that he won't be able to talk in the future.

Blood splattered on Jungkook's mask and he grinned. The man was making choking noises and was struggling to breathe.

Jungkook took off his mask glaring at the man.

"You ruined my mask." Jungkook said slowly as the man was shocked at Jungkook's handsome face.

"Oh and also since you saw my face you should die." Jungkook smiled as his bunny teeth showed.

The man tried screaming but no sound came out of his severed vocal chords.

Jungkook grinned like a maniac as he pried open the man's eye stabbing his knife into the man's left eye. The man let out a strangled noise as blood gushed out from his empty eye socket.

"You like it?" Jungkook giggled as he stabbed the other eye and red liquid came oozing out.

"Now tell me have you ever cheated on someone?" Jungkook asked as he though about Taehyung.

The man gurgled as blood forced their way into his throat.

"It feels horrible right? Anyways thanks for letting me stab you I'll leave you here to die." Jungkook got up and dusted himself off making sure that there was no blood on him.

He then dragged the man into a dumpster and tossed him in walking away briskly tossing his bunny mask into the dumpster as well.

"Now Tae...we will meet again." Jungkook smirked as he got into his car and arrived at the hill.

When he got there he already saw a figure lying on the grass and his heart raced. Taehyung!

Jungkook got off slowly and peered at Taehyung from afar. He had dyed his hair back to black. Jungkook peeked at Taehyung's features and realized he had a mullet now and had a couple more piercings.